13 - Pain

The light starts to fade. . .

.

.

.

"Ah, young Maysilee. . ."

My eyes blink a few times as the light registers through to my vision. The most horrific voice flowing in through my ears as I now see the disfigured man.

He lifts a hand up, the palm out before he quickly clenches it and I feel excruciating pain in my head as I bend back in the air. I scream although I try to grit my teeth.

I gasp as I drop to the floor onto my knees. I look up to see a smile on his face to see me helpless against him.

I can feel that someone is behind me, but he stays back and watches. Watches me suffer.

"Now I will give you a chance to tell me everything on your own. Or I'll take it from you as well as your life."

He grins before he frowns.

Ben is in front of me, shielding me from the man.

"Kylo Ren! Get back now!" He commands and I can tell that Ben is hesitant.

He doesn't say a word as he moves out of the way.

"Ben—"

I'm in the air again and then back down, but much harder. My vision blackens as my head bangs against the floor.

I groan and Ben looks at me with pain filled eyes.

The man lifts his hand again and I flinch, he waves toward the exit.

"Return to me once she is fully conscious." He dismisses. Ben rushes to my side, lifting me up.

"Yes, Supreme Leader."

Ben looks straight ahead as he exits the room and down the hall. He won't look at me and I feel too weak to move.

I breathe and I feel pain form in my chest, making me let out a whimper.

Help I feel as I'm suffocating.

I feel like I'm dying.

I feel pain.