Chapter 8: Hold Me Tight

Dialogue in bold - Japanese
Underlined - Korean
Normal - English

(Jimin's POV)
All of us were done eating and Aiba-san led all of us to the school's rooftop where their leader and Yoongi hyung were sleeping. I am seriously terrified of what will happen to us but I hope we get out of it alive...

—3 hours earlier—

(3rd person POV)
After the opening ceremony has ended, Suga decided to skip the free buffet to take a nap somewhere away from the rowdy crowd of people he has met today. If it wasn't enough to have 6 crazy people bugging you, now 2 loud groups have joined in.

He made his way to the rooftop and chose to take a nap on the benches by the side. Before he could lay down, there was already a person getting cozy on the other side of the bench that he was on.

"Oh hello~" Ohno said. He was yawning and making himself comfortable and slowly dozed off to sleep.

Suga let out a smile and proceeded to lay on the bench. He took off his school blazer and used it as a blanket. Not a minute has passed and both of them fell asleep.

—back to the present time—

(Jimin's POV)
"Hyung, are you sure we can do this?" I asked Jin hyung. All of us were tiptoeing to the benches where the two sleepyheads were soundly asleep.

"I don't know, but the other groups are here... We should be okay. I hope..." Jin nervously replied.

Aiba: "Oh look at that! They're both sleeping so soundly side by side!" He snickered. He pulled out a portable horn that goes to show how usual he does the prank to his friends.

Another person from Arashi, I think it's Nino-san, opened his phone getting it ready to record the whole thing. JUMP were staying on the side where Ohno-san was sleeping and they too were looking forward to the prank. It was only us in Bangtan that were dreading the event that's about to take place.

We all huddled together on Yoongi hyung's side and I can see that all of us were starting to sweat. Namjoon hyung was the brave person in front, he was holding hands with Jin hyung who was behind him, I was next in line to Jin hyung and since I was a bit small, I easily hid behind his back.  Taehyung grabbed onto my arm, Jungkook clung onto Taehyung's shoulders, and Hobi hyung was the most terrified one and he hid at the farthest back, possibly the safest place out of Yoongi hyung's wrath.

Matsujun-san noticed how afraid we were and before he could even utter a word to stop Aiba-san, it was too late because he already pressed the horn and it made the loudest, high-pitched noise that made me tremble.

Ohno-san and Yoongi hyung both woke up at the same time but they displayed different emotions. Ohno-san got shocked but as soon as Arashi and JUMP laughed at him, he softened his emotions and let out a laugh and hid his face with both of his hands. A few minutes later, he got up and hugged the Arashi members.

Hyung on the other hand, had a frown and an overall pissed off mood as soon as he opened his eyes. He glared at us one by one and we could almost hear his threat through some weird telepathy which sounds like: "just you wait till I get up and I'll kill all of you..."

But we didn't do anything... we all thought to ourselves.

We all didn't wait for Yoongi hyung to fully wake up and we bolted through the door. Hobi hyung was the fastest one to get out of the scene and his screams were heard as he frantically ran down the stairs.