🐙 Sub!Damien x Dom!Reader SMUT 🐙

"Wake up" W-wah?

"Nah, this is how you do it. Wake up, PLEASE" Nah.

"Guys, I think she's dead. I'm going to see how many Hot Wheels I can fit in her mouth" OH SHIT. Your body shot up and you looked around your room to see Esso, Parker, and Ralph (new OC) staring at you.

"Good morning Sleeping Beauty! Have any good dreams?" Parker jumped onto your bed and spread his arms and legs out.

"Nah, not today"

"I brought you breakfast" Esso plainly said, handing you a plate with burnt toast on it.

"Oh, uh, thanks.." You took the plate out if his bandage-wrapped hands and put it on your lap.

"Today's your turn to feed Damien.After you eat go give him his fish flakes or whatever the fuck he eats" Parker said, getting up from your bed.

You groaned.

"Come on guys, lets leave Y/N alone. Lutz gave us chores anyway" Esso shooed Ralph and Parker out then followed them behind.

Finally, some quiet.

You looked down at the toast, it was burnt black. Oh dear... Ralph probably made this. Such a sweet boy, but also such a... uh.. different boy.

Deciding you weren't that hungry, you put the plate on your bedside table and got ready for the day.

After you took your shower, brushed your hair and teeth, and got your clothes on, you headed out the door and towards Damien's "room".

It wasn't exactly a room. Like, bedroom. It was a HUGE room with a HUGE aquarium all for Damien. It was a very tall tank, so you had to use a ladder everytime you fed him which was scary from how high you would climb up.

As you made your way to Damien's room, the smell of ocean water hit you. You were close.

Finally, you made it to Damien's room and opened the door to see him huddled in a rock cave which was surrounded by long seaweed.

Huh, strange. He's usually swimming around...

"Yo, Damien. Everything good? You're usually swimming around, not staying in one place"

Damien looked at you, his eyes widened with horror and he backed further into the cave.

"What the hell, dude? Do I suddenly scare you? Don't you want to eat?"

"No! B-back away!" Bitch, the fuck? Damien never was like this! He was much less stutter-y and more mean...

You walked up to the tank and pressed your forehead on it.

"C'mon! You can trust good ol' Y/N"

"..."

"Tell me"

"I can't"

"What? Why?"

"I-I don't know what's wrong with me! That's why!" Oh. Oh geez.