8 Months later

You've been living with Jane for the past eight whole months of your pregnancy. You where going to have a boy and a Girl. Yes you'd still go to the Slender Mansion once in awhile to see your adoption father Slender man and The rest of the creepypasta except Toby. Toby has been avoiding you for the past eight whole months since you told hik about your child you haven't even spoken to him since he stormed out of the room. At the moment, You wand jane where at the slender mansion Talking to BEN and Jeff.

"Wow You look like you are going to pop (Y/N)" Said Jeff "I feel like I'm going to pop, look at me I'm huge" You said rubbing your masive stomach. You were glad almost everything was the same. "Ooo I need to pee"You stated "let me help you get up" said Ben and Jane "Ow! Ow!" you said holding your stomach while your water was breaking. "Fuck! Get me To a dawn hospital!!!" you yelled holding onto BEN's shoulder, while jeff got the keys. Jane shot up-stairs to Toby's room.

"Toby!" Jane yelled pulling off Toby's ear phones "What J-jane"Toby said "I don't know if you care ,but (Y/N) is going into labor!" Jane said walking out of the room. "W-W-WHAT!!!"Toby said Running down sairs to you. "I-i'm s-sorry (Y/N), I r-really am, I'll take care of our b-baby...."Toby said "B-Boy and G-Girl!"You said clenching onto toby's hand "Ow!! They are seven minutes apart!"You yelled "Get me to a hospital!" "I got you (Y/N)" said Jeff Picking you up bridal style and caring you to the car.

~Time skip to the hospital~
"GAH!" You screamed out clenching Toby's hand. "They are 4 minutes apart now!"you said "H-how did this even happen! W-we used protection"you stated "The c-condom b-Broke" Toby said "W-wha!!-- Gah!!" You screamed "GO GET THE NURSE THEY ARE ONE MINUTE APART!!!!"
~Time skip to after childern are born~

"Y-you did i-it (y/n)" Toby whispered into your ear "Y-you had o-our b-babbie-s"Toby said holding your babby girl and you held your babby boy.