Chapter 29

*Ella's POV*

I have one idea of something to boost her memory and I have a feeling no one will like it...

"Guys... I have an idea, but I don't think anyone will like it..." I chipped in.

"What's the idea?" Harry asked.

"Um, well... what if she dates Zayn again?" 

"WHAT?" Zayn screamed, suddenly out of his trance.

"I think it might work," Louis added, "She's my best friend and I know how she felt about you from the start, even when you guys were over. And I think Ella and I should date just to get the feeling back." Louis said with a cheeky smile.

Oh hell naw

"No, shut up." I replied.

"Nah, I think that actually might work." Niall chipped in innocently.

"Niall, I actually liked you. Now not so much." I said, glaring at the Irish man.

"Get back to the point people." Liam said, clapping his hands. "Ah now LiLi is my favourite!" I cheerfully said. "Don't call me LiLi." Liam glared at me. I raised my hands in surrender. "Not so much any more. Now it will have to be Harry." Harry gave me a smirk and bit his bottom lip. My eyes grew wide and my hands picked at my nails. "Now Zayn's my favourite..." I said, scared of this Harry.

"Shit." Zayn mumbled, jokingly... I think.

"Ok fine, none of you are my favourite." I said, annoyed. "You never said Louis." Harry pointed out. "Boo bear should be your favourite!" "No. He stays out of the friend zone. Below the friend zone."

"First it couple." I said raising my hand. "Then it goes best friends." I said, lowering my hand a bit. "Then it goes good friends. Then friends. Then acquaintances. Then frienemies. Then strangers. Then enemies. Then devils and demons. Then... Louis." I said, my hand finally down.

Louis's face fell and I felt a little sorry for him. No. What the fuck are you thinking Ella? 

I quickly stood up, grabbing Zayns shirt and pulling him with me. Once we were out of earshot of the boys, I shoved Zayn against the wall, holding him there.

"You will date Madison to get her memory back." I hissed through my teeth.

"You can't make me. I have a girlfriend." Zayn replied with a smug smile.

"I saw the kiss you had with Madison. You still love her." I hissed.

"How would you know that?" Zayn asked, no emotion on his face.

"You feel sparks when you kiss Madi. You don't with Perrie, you just think you do."

"How would you kno-" I cut Zayn off by kissing him.

I pulled away, breathing heavily. "Um... what?" I heard from behind me. I turned around to see a wide eyed Louis, staring at us. "Oh shut up. I'm trying to prove a point here." I sassed, turning to Zayn.

"You didn't feel anything did you? That's how it feels with Perrie." I explained, already knowing I was right. I was always right. "I thought you were supposed to be a dumb ranga." Zayn asked, pale. "You think a lot of things, Zayn." I replied, walking away. 

*Madison's POV*

I didn't know anything.

I don't remember anything.

"Mummy!" I was startled by a little girl running into the room. I swear I was only 23... I can't have a child that old at 23. "Mum?" The girl asked staring right at me. "Um, I think you've got the wrong room sweetie." I said, giving a half smile.