14

YN's POV__

Tae was taking a bit to long so I slowly made my way downstairs since my womanhood was  hurting a bit. When I got down there tae and the guys look liked they were having a serious discussion.

They then saw me enter the living room.

Tae: why aren't you in bed.

Jin: aww poor baby, are you ok. TAE WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!?! LOOK AT HOW SHES WALKING.

Tae:.............................. Mind your business.

Jin: YN is my business.

He then hugs me tightly and helps me over to the sofa.

Jin: YN do you need anything.

Me: no jin, I'm fine. Thank you.

Jungkook and jimin were red in there faces and look like they were trying there best to hold in laughs.

Jhope then sits next to me. I noticed he was wearing the necklace I got him.

I then smiled at him and he smiled back.

Jhope: how you doing?

Me: I'm Kool. Thanks for asking. And yourself?

Jhope: same just chilling.

Me: tae, I've been meaning to ask... Where did you get all that money from. I don't see you leave out for work... Like never.

They all then look at me surprised.

Me: what.

Jhope then hands me his phone.

Jhope: Google the name BTS.

Me: okie.

I do what he says and a picture of ...... Them!!!!!!!!! What the.... OMG.... How am I suppose to feel.

Me: ooohhhh.....

I blink a few times then look up at them.

Me: no wonder you guys are so handsome.

I feel my face heat up and I try to avoid everyone's eye contact.

Me: anyways.... How life guys.

They still just stare at me.

Me: guys...

Stare*

Me: OMFG.... STOP STARING AT ME!!! OKAY?

They all then turn their heads.

Tae: well back to what you were saying. Yea we are a kpop group called BTS and we are on break for some time. I actually went on break so that I could get you.

Me: oh ok.

Really I'm dying on the inside. My childhood best friend is a efffing kpop idol... Well known... International. And I'm dating him. I think I'm gonna faint. Wait... That means they have fans. Oh gosh... What will they think of us.

Jimin: YN?

Me: hmm?

Jimin: you ok. You look kinda... Woozie.

( Hehe... Woozie... Seventeen... Ya get it...no... Oh ok.)

RM: we may need a longer break though so we can move.

Me: move... Where?

Jhope: we decided on moving into a mansion. It will have great security and we'll be living close to exo.

Me: EXO!!!!.... What.....omfg... I'm gonna die.... Exo...... Here I come chanyeol.

I suddenly forgot I had a boyfriend by the name of Kim taehyung who was standing about 5 feet from me and looking at me with deadly eyes.