Chapter 2

Zayn's POV-

Up on stage is the best place I've ever been in my whole life. I love to look out and see all the fans, swaying and screaming and singing along to all the songs. It's always near the end of my favorite song, Moments, that I feel the happiest. When I look out and see all the fans with their lighters up in the air, arms swaying around, it's just simply a great feeling, there just aren't words. But tonight, something was amiss. I looked out across the crowd, I saw someone swaying even more than usual. Everything suddenly moving in slow motion as the girls lighter flew out of her hand and towards the ground. Then everything was moving way too fast as flames started jumping up everywhere and the arena was sent into a state of panic. I checked for my boys, to make sure they were all okay. Liam and Harry were both right next to me, but Louis and Niall were no where in sight. "Where's Louis?," I screamed at Harry over all the chaos. "He went backstage to find Libby and make sure she's okay!" Louis and Libby had been together forever, so that made sense. I had all but forgotten in all the craziness that she was here tonight. The smoke was growing thicker and thicker and we still don't know where Niall was. Then, all of a sudden I spotted him off to the side of the stage. "NIALL!" I screamed across the stage. He turned around and looked at me. He yelled something back but I couldn't here him over all the noise of people screaming in panic, so I started running towards him, Liam and Harry close behind. When we reached him, I saw a look of sheer terror in his eyes. "It's going to be okay Niall, we're going to get out just fine," I reassured him. He didn't appear to have heard me. He was scanning the crowd in a furry, repeating over and over again "I have to find her. I have to find her." Without warning, he darted off the stage in some random direction. "Who could he possibly be talking about? He doesn't have a girlfriend and his family isn't here tonight. Who could he be trying to save?" I wondered out loud to myself. It didn't seem to matter now, all I knew was that I had to find him and get him out. I quickly ran off the stage and into the crowd in the direction he ran off, with Liam and Harry close behind.