Chapter 11

Willows POV

Jacob & Bella reach the peak where Edward, Seth and I wait.

"Took you long enough, what'd you do? Stop for a makeout session?" I asked getting angry of waiting for them in the cold. Edward ran up to Bella and hugged her

"Thank you." He said to Jacob

"Can we go in our tent now?" I asked Seth

"I thought you wanted to see Bella?" Seth asked confused.

"Yeah I do, when she's not busy dry humping a leech." I said

"They're just hugging" Seth said.

"You should get back before the storm hits." Bella said to Jacob

"No, I'm staying. You'll need my connection to the pack, to keep tabs on what's going on. Seth will be too busy with Willow."

"You're not going to fight?" Bella asked

"Seth will spell me in the morning. He's not happy about missing the action, but he couldn't leave Willows side even if he tried."

"Let's get you inside." Edward said guiding Bella to their tent as Jacob walked off to do a perimeter check.

"Hold on you selfish prick, you know I've been waiting for her" I said to Edward

"I'll wait in the tent" Edward said

"I'll wait in our tent let you two talk" Seth said kissing my cheek before walking off.

"Hey Willow, how you doing?" Bella asked giving me a hug.

"Fine. I was actually going to ask you how you were"

"I'll be ok, Edward will protect me" Bella said

"How do you do it? How can you have so much faith in him? How can you know he won't hurt you? Knowing what he is, how do you do stay?" I asked being so confused as to how she could possibly love someone that looks at her like she's a snack.

"I just do" Bella said

"Did you ever for a second actually think about the possibility or are you just so gullible that you fell into his trap willingly?" I asked trying not to seem nasty but knowing it came across that way.

"Why are you so against us?" Bella asked but I could see she wasn't angry just curious.

"I've met someone like him before and it didn't end well for me. I just want to protect you, I'm not good at the whole friend thing, but I'm really trying" I said

"I know you are and I get that you want to protect me, but you don't have to protect me from him, he loves me and he would never hurt me" Bella said.

"Just give me a reason to believe that please" I said, Bella looked around to make sure no one was near us before leaning down next to my ear.

"He proposed to me, we're getting married." Bella whispered to me.

"Really?" I asked

"Yes but we haven't told Jacob yet so please don't tell him" Bella said standing up straight again.

"My lips are sealed... I should go to my tent Seth's probably missing me" I said smiling as I mentioned Seth.

"See you tomorrow" Bella said walking towards her tent.

"See you tomorrow" I said back entering my tent.

*
"Seth come closer, I'm freezing" I mumbled holding my arms out for Seth