Prologue - Introducing Me

[Author's Note: Hey! This is Tricia. So I'm writing this but this might take awhile to finish.  This might reach more than 30+ chapter cause the chapters are all short.  Sorry if chapters for will be short.  I'll try to update as much though.:) Oh and just a reminder:  This is all fiction.  Don't be offended in a way or something. Don't forget to check the video on the side.<3]

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

Prologue - Introducing Me

I took a deep breath before opening the door of my parents house.  I haven't been home for 3 years and I haven't told them that I was flying home for a visit today.

I've been constantly travelling the world.  Right after college I decided to leave the comforts of home to explore the world.  So one day I just packed and left for the UK.  It took me a while to get used to the language.  I wasn't used to speaking in English especially since I was a Filipino.  I lived with a friend for a while before I decided to travel somewhere else again.  I've been to a lot of countries and I'm happy to have met some awesome people.

I turned the knob of the front door and pushed the door open.  I took a step inside and peeked in.  No one seemed to be home.  "Who are you?"  I looked down and saw a little girl dressed in white looking up at me.  "I'm Tricia.  Who are you?"  I said.  Who was this little girl inside my house anyways?  "I'm... not supposed to talk to strangers."  She answered.

"MOMMYYYYYY!!!!"  She screamed before my mother came in from the kitchen.  "Yes sweetheart?" Mom came in smiling and picked up the little girl.  She faced me and her smile turned into shock.  "I'm home?"  I awkwardly said, preparing for the worst.  She looked angry and she had teary eyes.  "Well it was about time you came home."  Her anger turned to happiness when she came towards me to give me a hug.  I hugged back.  I missed her a lot.

"Who is she mommy?"  The little girl in her arms asked.  We turned to her.  "This is your big sister Tricia." Mom pointed at me.  I have a little sister?  I didn't know that.

"Hello big sister!  I'm Ina."  The little girl chimed in and reached towards me.  "Hello."  I said back.  

We settled in the living room while Ina played around.  I mean, my 'little sister'.  "Mom, how could you not tell me that I have a little sister?"  I asked her feeling a bit hurt to have been kept from all this.  "Well you haven't really been in contact with us, yeah?  We haven't heard from you in 3 years so I suppose that's all fair isn't it?"  She said takign a sip of her tea.  The guilt suddenly sinked in.  I regret not keeping in contact with them after leaving.  I guess I was just too afraid that they wouldn't want be back.

"I'm sorry mom."  I said tearing up a bit.  "Oh it's alright sweetheart.  It's already done.  But next time, tell us when your leaving won't you?"  She said reaching over for a hug.

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

[Author's Note:  Again, my updates are short for this particular fanfic.:)  Will update soon though.:) And by the way, this is all in english so everyone can understand.:) You can follow me on my personal twitter (check my profile here) and @TheUnitedPH --Tricia]