Chapter Two - Destination: World Tour

[Author's Note: Hope you guys like it so far. Please let me know!:D Comment/message me here or Tweet me (@HashtagPotato or @TheUnitedPH). Vote for me please if you like it!<3 xx]

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

CHAPTER TWO - DESTINATION: WORLD TOUR

I got up early the next day.  I took a shower and excitedly 're-packed' my luggage.  It didn't have to take long for me to pack up since I just came home yesterday and half of my things were still in the bag.

I was excited to leave again!  I was a bit sad to be leaving the Philippines again but I was extremely happy when my dad asked me to accompany him to help out with the publicity of The United.  My dad didn't know that I loved The United.  But when he found out yesterday, he happily asked me to tag along.

We'd be leaving Mom and Ina for a few weeks but mom was planning to fly with Ina on a later date to be with us.

"Bye Mom! Bye Ina!"  I said giving them both a hug before dad and I got into the car to go to the airport.  

--

The boys were going on their first world tour.  Their first stop was in Asia.  So guess where we're going first?

Haha!  You'll find out soon enough!

I was excited to finally meet the boys but I was also excited to meet some of my friends from a few years ago while travelling on my own.  Many of them were also big The United fans and I know that they were very excited to see the boys live.

Our plane finally landed in Singapore.  We're not staying here but there wasn't a direct flight to where we were going so we had a connect flight.  We had to stop over and wait for a few hours at the airport.  Dad told me the boys were going to meet us here at the airport in Singapore.  They were flying in from the UK.

We waited in the departure area.  There was only an hour left until our plane was going to board.  I was getting hungry and impatient from waiting for the boys so I asked dad if I could walk around and explore the airport.  "Yes. Be careful not to get lost though."  My dad told me before I got up.  "I know dad. Plus I've been here before."  I laughed.  My dad was still a protective parent as ever.  "Good.  Buy me some gum while your at it please?  I don't like having to pop my ears everytime the cabin pressure goes down."  He said.  

"Dad, there's no gum over here. It's not allowed. We're in Singapore remember? Haha.  I thought you were as good a traveller as me?"  I answered.  "Alright. Alright. I just haven't travelled away from your mom and Ina in a while.  You'll have to excuse the old bean."  He chuckled and got back to reading his newspaper.

I made my way around taking photographs of everything.  

I took a photo of the departure signs when suddenly, I accidentally hit someone.  "Whoops. Sorry!"  I spun around to see who I hit.  I felt my cheeks turn red.  It was non other than Michael Watson right in front of me.  Mike. Watson. OMG.  "No, I'm sorry.  I wasn't really looking where I was going."  He said standing only a foot away from me.  Okay I admit it, I like him a bit more than the rest of the boys.  But I love all of them.

"Hey Mike, we have to go.  We still need to look for someone."  We turned to see Gabbe calling Mike.  "Yeah, I'm comin'."  He said and walked towards them.  He turned and gave me a small wave while I just stood there.  I know I told my dad that I'd keep my cool when I meet them but I still can believe all of this is happening.  I'm fangirling and squealing in my head.

I saw them walking around looking for someone when I suddenly remembered.  "Hey!"  I called out to them before I walked over to them.  They looked at me.  "You need anything Miss?"  Step asked waiting for me to answer.  "You're the one I hit earlier right?  Sorry again."  Mike said.  What do I tell them?  I was getting nervous.  I breathed in and got the courage to speak.

"We've been waiting for you guys for hours.  Can we go now?"  I told them.  They laughed thinking I was joking or something.  "I'm serious guys.  I'm the... umm... assistant publicist."  I added.  "I think she's telling the truth mates."  Mike said.  "Yeah I think so too.  But how on earth did you recognize us?"  Gabbe asked me. Because I love you guys that's what.  Proud Uniter over here!  Hello!

"Of course she does.  She probably has our photos and stuff for publicity."  Teus said excitedly.  Yes. I have a million photos of your guys in my laptop if that's what you mean.  But of course, I won't tell you all that.

"Well... I'm actually a fan."  I hesistated abit.  I blushed when they all gave me a big smile.

--

When we boarded our flight, we all sat in one row of the plane.  I introduced myself to them more properly.  They were actually really fun guys.  I felt like they were genuinely good guys who really liked to joke around.

We arrived two hours later at the Achmad Yani International Airport.  Although I've been travelling places, I've never been here before.  I've been to Jakarta and parts of Bandung but not here in Semarang.  If you don't know what I'm talking about, We were in Indonesia.  Semarang, Indonesia.

Yes! INDONESIA! 

I was excited to go here.  The boys looked excited as well.  When we got off the plane, we got our luggages and walked out to the arrival area.  We saw a lot of people raising up signs and people running up to reunite with their loved ones.

"Dad, are we taking a taxi?  Or is someone picking us up?"  I asked.  "I called up a friend of mine.  I think you know him as well.  He's going to pick us up and bring us to our hotel."  He answered me motioning for us and the boys to follow him.  Dad looked around looking for his friend.  We waited for a while before a car stopped in front of us.  

A man got out of the car and greeted my dad.  A guy also came out from the car and I immediately got more excited.  "Rangga!"  I ran over and hugged my friend.  "Tricia! I didn't know you'd be here."  He said hugging back.  So that's what dad meant when he said I knew them.  Rangga was a friend from when my family and I stayed in Jakarta for a vacation when I was 14.  He was a good friend and we kept in touch.  His dad was a good friend of my dad's.

"Well I guess it was a good thing I brought them with me today."  He told me releasing me from the hug.  "Them?"  I asked.  "I have a surpise for you."  He said as he walked over to the car and opened the door to the backseats.  

2 girls come out and I ran out and hugged them both.  I was so happy.  "Vishty!  Dini!  I missed you both!"  I said hugging them.  "Triciaaaaa!!"  They both said.  They were on a vacation when I met them while going around Jakarta with Rangga a few years back.  We've also kept in touch especially on twitter.  We also shared a love for The United so we kept in touch.  I was going to contact them so they could come see the boys but it seems like Rangga was one step ahead.

I introduced the both to the boys while in the car going to the hotel.  We were trying not to fangirl while sitting beside the boys.

"Should we guys go on a trip before the concert?" Dad suddenly suggested.

"YES!!!!!!"  All of us excitedly shouted.

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

[A/N: What do you guys think?  This chapter is longer than usual so I'm happy! haha I'm trying to fit everything in to a chapter but it's a bit hard. Will include other countries and fans soon after Indonesia!:D Just comment/tweet what you want or suggest to happen next.

By the way, this chapter is for Dini (@TheUnitedArmy) and Vishty (@TheUnited_INA)!<3 Follow them on twitter. Really hope they liked it.  The next one is going to be better I promise.:D

P.S. Rangga is just a character I made up.xD Inspired from one of the many Indonesia films I loved.♥]