C H A P T E R {4 5}

I just want to say, thank y'all so much for reading trashy to classy luna❤👏👏. This is the third to last chapter 😭. But we will have a book two coming out so be ready y'all.

Let's get to the story and see what's gone happen.

_____________________________

J O N A T H A N

I look up at the men who was standing near jack with their weapons on them

I look up at the men who was standing near jack with their weapons on them. Jace and kevo was behind me looking at them with a mean mug.

"Boys, Boys. Can we make this a deal?"jack ask. "I do want your land Jonathan but your pack is in the way and your in my way as well"he smile while laughing with his boys.

"Jack, just cause Nicole have you pussy whip doesn't mean you can just come and get my territory. Not until I'm dead, then you can have it all"

"Jonathan"Lamont whisper to me.

"Okay, that's fine"jack nod his head. Just then Nicole came in the room. She grab a wine glass and sat down on the couch.

"Ya know Jonathan

"Ya know Jonathan. It will be nice to lend  me the territory. I was your wife before"she smile then drunk her wine.

Jace turn around looking at her. "What kind of wine is that Nikki?"

"Jace turn your ass around"kevo said.

"It's Henny sweetie. Remember your brother couldn't take it the Henny"Nikki and Jace bust out laughing.

"Is you serious right now?"I look at Jace. He shut up real quick and look down. "Listen Nicole, you need to go and do something with your life"I said.

"I would of have a great life with you but, you was weak. I needed a strong alpha like jack to take me"she kiss his lips. "I'm sorry if you feel sad about me leaving"

This bitch has everything all wrong. "No, I made you leave after you let yourself go. You became a drug addict, killed our pups cause you didn't want your body to be ugly and then you will have sex with the warriors. I couldn't keep you anymore"

Her whole mood change. I can feel the room become evil. She have this pack under her spell. Jack don't have no control of this pack. "Fuck you Jonathan"

"It's time for you to leave"jack stood up looking at me with his evil wolf eyes.

"Alright, we should get going"I stood up looking at jack. Nicole look down at the floor then back at me. "I guest the war is on"

"Yes it is"I felt something in my heart that was pain and sadness. What the hell is going on?

"We really have to leave"I told Lamont. Just then Chyna walk in with the girls. Nicole took a look at her and growl.

"I-I have to tell you something"chyna said with tears in her eyes.

"Not right now, we have to get home"I grab her hand pulling her out the dinning room.

"Jonathan wait"she semi yelled.

"What is it?"I growled.

She took a deep breath. "I'm pregnant"

P-Pregnant