Dessert Time!

Eithw was playfully running/floating away from Kcalb. What has she done this time? Did she harrassed him? Did she call him old man again? Or perhaps she ate his pudding that he was saving. Yeah that was it. There was no other reason.

"Etiiiiihw!!"

He shouted angerly shaking his fist in the air like the old man he lowkey is. She laughed and get faster.

"I don't know why you even bother chancing me! That must hurt your old bone-" she turned her head to see Kcalb right behind her at max speed.

"Eeeeek!!"

Before she knew it she got tackled down by Kcalb who pinned her arms down being on top of her both panting. Man he was so serious when it came to desserts damn you can get more didn't have to do all that.

"How DARE you eat my puddin. You know that is MINE."

"But you say you don't want it so I ate it"

"I-I was saving if for the cats!"

"Well suppose I'm the cat now"

She laughed and tried to get up but Kcalb had a grip on her. She looked at her arms that were pinned down by his. She tried to lift them noticing Kcalb holding them down still. Wow he must really have wanted that pudding. She turned her head to him, who was starring down at her.

"Uh... Kcalb? You're milking it old man."

For a while they starred at eachother. Before you know it, Kcalb kissed her on the lips. Her legs went up feeling warm all over. There wasn't meant options except to kiss back. They remained on the floor kissing. Kcalb slowly lossened his grip having Etihw wrap her legs around him and rolling him over making her on top.

"Heh still gots it old man~"

"Don't call me old! You're older than me!"

"Yah yah sure"

Etihw laid down on his torso and kissed him before he could finish. Satan was quiet flustered. Flustered indeed. His pale face displaying red. He put his arms around her kissing her back. Etihw kissed down to his neck making him moan.

"E-Eti...!" He held onto the back of her head as she started from kissing to gently biting his neck. Just than the door open and they both looked over looking quiet guilty.  Wodahs bout to regret not knocking.

"Kcalb, Etihw I made chocolate-" he looked at them feeling awkward.

"..."

He slowly closed the door.

"Owdahs it's not what it looks like!!"

Etihw just laughed and went back to nibbling his neck. Kcalb flintched and held Her head and moved to her lips this time using tongue. Etihw softly moaned and gently grind against Kcalb. He sat up having her on his lap.

Some kissing later, he begun to take off her dress having her in her underwear. She blushed and started undoing his tie. He helped her in taking off his clothes down to his underwear as well. He picked her up and put her down on the table kissing her chest. She moaned and held onto him grinding against him again. She felt him go hard and laid back on the table moaning feeling him nibbling on her nipples.

Kcalb moaned gently still sucking and gently biting het nipples and rubbed his hand down her stomach to her underwear feeling how wet she. He gently rubbed his fingers over her clit having Etihw squirm around a bit moaning.

"My... For a person who calls me an old man, you sure are enjoying this..."

Fuck he called himself an old man and heard her giggling. Little did she know he has the upper hand and went underneath her panties beginning to finger her. The laughter that was once coming from her turned into moans as she felt his fingers play with her clit. She held onto him breathing heavily. Suddenly she felt her panties strip down. She looked to see Kcalb removing her panties having het entirely naked. She noticed him drool a bit and put her legs over his shoulders.

"Yah know... since there is no pudding, guess I'll settle for another dessert..."

He licked gently at first than went hard. Etihw lost control and moaned loud saying his name enjoying how his tongue roamed around inside her. He stopped and kissed up to her stomach to her chest to her neck all the way back to her mouth. Etihw French kissed Kcalb so much that she didn't notice him slip half of himself in her. Before he put the rest in he went over to her ear to whisper

"It'll be alright..."

And slammed into her. She filled the room with nothing but her screams and moans. She wrapped her legs around Kcalb's waist as he went faster and faster. He moaned caressing her body and thrusting in her more and more. Etihw felt herself cum and looked at Kcalb who kept going making her moan louder. She was moaning so loud that the people all around the castle could hear. Kcalb shut her up by tongue kissing her. She held onto him. It hurt for her first time but it felt so good that she went through the pain. Kcalb stopped panting putting his chin on her shoulder.

"E-Etihw I'm close...!"

She moaned even louder feeling him go harder and rougher.

"K-Kcalb! I love you goddammit!"

"..."

That was like fuel making him faster and hold her head having her bite down on his shoulder. Though her moans were muffled, it still turned him on. He proceeded on and on until he as well bit down onto Etihw's shoulder moaning loudly finally releasing in her. She scream into his shoulder feeling the warm liquids in her. She released from his shoulder letting her head fall back panting. Kcalb held onto her head and kissed her. She kissed back as he slowly pulled himself out of her clit. They panted and Kcalb slowly pulled Etihw off the table. She held onto him panting and gently kissing his neck. He closed his eyes enjoying it putting his back against the wall and slowly siding down to the ground. He held her close to him and grabbed his coat and put around the both of them. They caught their breaths feeling exhausted finishing what they started. Etihw closed her eyes and Kcalb yawned ready to close his as well.

"Etihw..."

"Hm...?"

"...I love you too..."