<<6>>

(Y/n)  pov:
    I sighed wanting to do something funny. I was still dragging sonic away pretty pissed, but I smiled reminding myself that I had finally won over her.
      Sonic: "So (y/n) why was that slut on to you like that?"   Wait held up.... Did he just call me by my first name... And not princess?

    You: "oh she was just my childhood bully, why?" I let go of his arm and walked by his side.

     Sonic: "I was just curious, I wanted to know... Why she was hurting you." He said with a smirk. "I want to kill someone!" He randomly just blurted out. I looked at him and smiled.

       You: "then why don't you kill that bitch? I'm sure she would love to see your face as she's dying." I looked at him. It actually sounds like a good idea. But wait.... He wants to kill... What of he's using me to kill everyone.... Then after that he kills me too. Yea probably I have to keep my guard up.

     Sonic: "princess you seem down what's the matter? " he asked.

     You: "nothing,  I guess. " I looked everywhere avoiding to look at him. He seemed to get pissed by that and grabbed me by the throat.

     Sonic: "I'm not asking again~ What is wrong with you? " he smiled insanely tilting his head to the side. I sighed for a moment and tears streamed down my face. His face lightened up and he let me go.

     You: "what... What if your using me,  to kill everyone then you kill me last. What if... I don't mean anything to you... And I'm just a random girl, who's feelings you want to play with." By every word he seemed to get mad. Ether mad cuz I was right, or mad cuz I was wrong. Then suddenly my right cheek started to heat up, then it began to sting a little. Did.... Did sonic just slap me?

    Sonic: "don't you dare say that again. I'm in love with you.  For a smart girl, you seem pretty dumb." I got pissed... Then that bitch came ...(b/n). 

    (B/n): "wow it's a shame this cutie has to go (y/n), so in less if I have him ill have to kill you! " she said with a smirk. Sonic waited for my answer.

    You: "alright, you win.." I look over at sonic and he seems hurt.... I smirked at (b/n) "heh, when trolls fly!" And I kicked her to sonic which he killed easily.

    Sonic: "why'd you do that (y/n)! You could've gotten us killed! " he said sternly.... Almost wanting to hate me.

      You: "you know what.... I'd rather you be alive and hate me, then loving me and dead!" I exclaimed pissed off at him and walking fast to my house. Then I look back a ting of guilt fluttered in my stomach. I love him... And now he knows too.

((Hey how was this trashy crap of a chapter?))