1

I made my way to the dusty hallways of school, I've seen new things, new people, new faces, and new personalities as I moved schools since I'm now in college; I'm finally a senior! Moving to such private school really flattered me, Although my family ain't as wealthy, I believe I'm intelligent enough that I passed the scholarship exam. I headed quickly to my locker examining if there are any unusual stuff that was left, after reassuring, I went straight ahead into decorating my locker.

I decorated it with pink colour, added some fancy unicorn stuffed toys and made it shimmer like it was glitter studded. I felt my eyes turned into heart shapes as I saw the final product, well my locker looks fine as hell.

I made my way to class and happily introduced myself.

"Uh.. Annyeonghaseyo, My name is Denise Lee. I'm half Korean and Half Australian, I'm a transfer student and please take care of me." I said happily. People in the class acted usual, usual; like giving polite smiles and I would always return a smile back. But this guy pissed me off, he was sleeping first day of class. And he looked such a badass since he wasn't even wearing his uniform. He was wearing a black lose/oversized top, a black beanie, some golden chain, black jeans and a pair of high cut black converse.

I went to ask the professor if he was aware of this sleeping dude he nodded as I got even more curious. Like this dude is sleeping in class but the professor didn't even do anything about it. I made a tsk sound and went back to my seat. I wonder who that guy is, but I'm annoyed that he'll be in the same class as me.

/••••/

It was lunch time and I could already feel my stomach grumbling due to lack of food. Luckily the bell rang and it was a cue for the students to have lunch. I zoomed out of the class and went straight to the cafeteria and satisfy myself and my stomach's needs. I went to the counter and ordered a vegetarian sandwich with cucumber sauce topped in wheat bread. I paid and waited for my order to be served. I was gonna walk just about the time I've paid but I saw a familiar face in my peripheral vision. It was the sleeping monster guy in class.

While walking I didn't realize that the sleepy dude was holding a drink he didn't seem to see where he was going he looked like a drunk man who's never going to be sober. I looked at him perhaps I was puzzled if he was pulling off something or he wants attention. Out of nowhere I can't believe what I just did.

I purposely stepped on his foot.

"Yah!" He yelled. I didn't have the power to run as he intentionally spilled his juice in my school uniform. I was raging mad. And the next thing I knew people were glaring at us as we ran across back and forth in the cafeteria chasing each other.

----

[A/N]: Guys! This is my first Min Yoongi fanfic and I'm a bit proud of this chapter what do you guys think? I promise to update regularly, I'll try if I can do double updates but I'm sure I'll update at least one chapter a day!💕