Apologizes

Annie's pov
I grabbed my purse and walked downstairs and then Caleb stopped me
Caleb : Hey Annie have you seen Hayden ?
Annie : He's up stairs
Caleb : Why is he upstairs there's a bathroom downstairs ?
Annie : I...uh...guess he wanted to use the upstairs bathroom anyways I have to go to Kenzie's byeeee
Caleb : By-
Before Caleb could finish I raced out the door and walked across the street I knocked on the door and Kenzie's older sister Maddie opened the door
Maddie : Hey Annie
Annie : Hey Mads is Kenzie here ?
Maddie : Yeah she's in her room
Annie : Okay thanks
I passed by Maddie and went to Kenzie's room when I opened the door she was on her laptop watching river dale I slammed the laptop down and looked at her with angry eyes we always watched river dale together why would she go on without me :/
Kenzie : Why would you do that ?!
Annie : You know river dale is our show right we always watch it together
Kenzie : Oh sorry I didn't know I still had a friend to watch it with...
Annie : Awh Kenz...I'm sorry about what happened this morning we were all acting childish none of us meant what we said.
Kenzie : Yeah I was acting like a totally 5 year old I'm sorry
Annie : It's okay :)
I gave her a warm hug and we continued to watch river dale then it hit me the make out with Hayden...if I tell Kenzie it would probably ruin our friendship for good...if I don't and she finds out it might be even worse...
Caleb's pov
I cant believe Annie would lie to me like that. When I finished up my homework I looked around the house for Hayden but he wasn't there and then I remembered he was probably with Annie I ran to her room but they weren't there then I looked at her bathroom door I tried to open it but the door was locked. I leaned against it and I heard kissing...I knew they were making out after I specifically told Hayden to stay away from Annie. If it was dad he would have broken down the door and stabbed Hayden but luckily he was at work. I was furious but I had to keep it lowkey so I quickly stepped away from the door and went down to the basement to set up the video game controllers. After that I yelled Hayden's name and I heard Annie's door open I walked upstairs and stopped Annie before she could go anywhere. I asked if she knew where Hayden was and she didn't even hesitate on her answer.   After Annie left Hayden came down.
Hayden : Ready to play ?
Caleb : Yeah
We walked downstairs to the basement and went to the couch. When I sat next to him I could smell Annie's perfume.
Caleb : Dude why do you smell like Annie ?
Hayden : I don't know
I got really angry. I got up and pushed Hayden down I pulled his shirt with my fist in the air getting ready to punch him.
Caleb : STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM ANNIE DO YOU HEAR ME
Hayden : OKAY NOW GET THE HELL OFF ME
I got off Hayden and turned the tv on we played in silence for 2 hours straight.
Annie's pov
Me and Kenzie watched river dale for 2 hours straight.
Kenzie : Uh...Hayden's gonna be here any minute you can stay if you want
Annie : Sorry I promised Hayley I would take her out for icecream
Kenzie : Okay see ya later
I jumped out of Kenzie's bed and walked back to my house when I opened the door I saw little Haybug sitting on the couch finishing up her homework.
Hayley : Hey ANNIEEE
She ran up to me and gave me a hug.
Annie : Slip on your shoes we're going to get ice cream !
Hayley : YAY !
When Hayley ran up to her room to grab her shoes Hayden came upstairs. Before he walked out the door he winked at me and I jokingly rolled my eyes. Then Hayley came down and we both walked down to the ice cream shop.

This is a pretty short chapter lol. I'll post another one today. Well Kenzie forgave Annie and Caleb found out about Annie and Hayden's little make out session ooo.
-Nina 🌹