You're Lying

Macy's POV

"Good morning beautiful." Nash said to me with his soothing voice while cooking breakfast for me. I guess mom and dad left early for work. I'm lucky to have Nash, he cooks, like who wouldn't like a guy who doesn't cook, but of course thats not the only reason I love Nash, there are a lot more reasons that I can't tell cause it was too many.

I checked on my cute little Bean, he was already following me. He looks so cute! I asked Nash why he was at my house..

"Because I know you need me." He answered with a smile on his face.

Not to ruin the mood but I don't feel good. I feel like something bad has happen or something. I continue ignoring the feeling and just ate breakfast.

After we ate breakfast Nash and I had a movie marathon, mostly romcom and action movies. We stopped around 4 which was the time my parents arrived.

"Well, aren't you guys early." I said to them. I was getting a bit suspicious and I still have that bad feeling.

"We didn't come to work today. We had some personal business to be done." Mom said looking worried and all.

"Is there something wrong?" As I asked them the question someone rang the door bell. Nash said that he'll get it. I can see the fear and worry in my parents' eyes. Thats when I started to feel worried too. When Nash opened the door 2 guys in military uniform was standing on our front door and said...

"Is this Charlie Williams' address?" One guy asked. Nash nodded yes and signaled them to come in.

"What's going on?" I asked them. I tried to stay positive and added "If you're here to tell us how great of a soldier my brother is and he's in for a promotion then we already knew that." I said continuously not letting the guy speak.

"Macy." Dad looked at me with a serious face.

"Young girl as much as I want to tell you we have far more important news."

"Ohh, okay. Go ahead." Nash held my hand and kissed my head which made me feel a bit better for a second.

"Mr. and Mrs. Williams we have confirmed it." Mom's eyes were full of tears already.

"Confirmed what exactly?" I asked. This time I held Nash's hand tighter cause I was getting scared that... No, it can't be.

"Major Charlie Williams was killed in action." That hit me. I don't know what to say and what to do. All I could say was "You're lying."

"You're joking right? Its not true. It couldn't be. I mean. He just left like 2 weeks ago. He was still here. He was with me. I said goodbye to him. Mom, they're lying right. Tell them that Charlie is still alive. Mom!" I screamed. Tears rushed down though my face. Dad was just looking down on the ground. Nash was trying to comfort me.

"Wait, if you've confirmed it, that mean you guys knew?!?!?" I looked at my parents angrily. "Nash, tell me the truth. Did you know about this? Nash tell me!" All of them just looked at me.

"Why? Why did you hid it from me? When the hell were you gonna tell me!" I was so angry and sad at the same time that I just sat on the ground crying and crying. Nash tried to help me up but I refused.

"Get your hands off me Grier or I swear to God we are breaking up. I can't believe you guys lied to me. You betrayed me. I trusted all of you and this is what I get. What the hell is wrong with you people." My voice cracked. I couldn't take it anymore.

"Sweetie look..." I stopped my Dad from talking.

"No!" I stood up and ran to my room as fast as I can. Charlie is gone. My brother is gone. The only person who knows me the most is gone. Why is this happening to me? Weeks ago I was having the time of my life because of my birthday and about Nash but now I receive news that my brother is dead?!? What did I ever do that this is all happening to me. I didn't know who I could trust anymore. I was just laying on my bed crying my heart out. After half an hour the army guys left and Nash went up to my room. He was knocking nonstop cause I locked my doors.

"Macy please let me in. I'm sorry I didn't tell you about it. Its just..."

"Leave me alone!" Tears were still coming out.

He didn't stop knocking and calling out my name. Hours passed and he was still there. Then I heard mumbling by my door.

"Nash, sweetie. Its time to go home. Lets just give her some space. She has been through a lot, enough for today." Mom said to Nash. Hours of crying and its not stopping. I wish I was dreaming. Maybe it was a dream. I'll just sleep and when I wake up everything is alright. Charlie is still alive. Before I closed my eyes I heard Nash say...

"I'm really sorry Macy, I love you."

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Tbh I'm trying my best to improve my descriptive skills. What do you guys think? Thanks for 1k reads! I love you guys!