Always in my Heart

La Toya Jackson pov.

I was walking in the park watching the children playing with one another. I wish I can go back to the day that I was a young innocent girl. I surely come here whenever I do not want to be a bothered by my abusive father. wow, what a great view just under the sun and feeling such a heavily breeze onto my luxurious skin what a beautiful day. After that hearing Jermaine calling and yelling from coming out of our house still shouting about some new band. La Toya comes quickly I hear him say. I want you to hear them, please. I eventually, got the courage to walk into our house and what got me the surprise was a group band that my brother Jermaine was shouting about outside for me to see was inside our house. The groups started to perform in front of us and seeing them perform was so amazing I enjoyed them. bravo! bravo! michael yelled into my ear. ouch, I say but before I could go on Jermaine grabbed me by my arms eager for me to meet them. Okay, switch I want you all to meet my sister La Toya Jackson. I looked at Jermaine shyly. yes, my name is La Toya. This is George Williams, Tommy DeBarge, Bobby DeBarge etc.. I greeted them with so much happiness. Then as the group band (switch) and including my brother Jermaine was on the way out to tour. One of the member's names Bobby looked like he wanted something as he approached me in such a passionate way to ask me to use our bathroom but, he did not look like he needed to use but it's whatever then he came out to greet me again this time we both stared into each other eyes that's when he asks me to be his girlfriend. but, I am so new to this whole relationship I don't know how it goes I told him and all he did was just winked at me saying I see you later gorgeous. Here I am in the kitchen helping mother with dinner and I am blushing to myself.  I wish we wouldn't have to eat beans all the time. But, what can I say our family is struggling. Then the phone starts to ring and I grab it and I can hear a sudden voice that gave me chills down my spine. Hello, my name is La Toya who's calling so concerned. Hey, La Toya it's for me! I see Jermaine say while coming down the stairs excited as he grabbed it away from me. Well before you grab it Jermaine who is it. Do you know the group switch? well yes, we are going on tour this upcoming year. well, I happy for all of you I said sarcastically. I watch as I see Jermaine laughing throw the phone and I was on the sofa just daydreaming like when will it be my day when I get married. I know mother would be so proud of me moving out of the house with a loving husband that would take good care of me. Me saying all of that in my head I suddenly drifted off to sleep. After a while Feeling someone nagging me while I was sleep as I rubbed my eyes to get a better view to see who it was. Jermaine, I screamed while pushing him away from me. Hey, La Toya I need to ask you something. Yes, Jermaine, I said in a sincere way do you know that guy from Switch. I remember all their name only a few why? One of them just might have a crush on you. I looked at Jermaine and he looked at me it was almost like we were staring that's when I busted out and started to laugh really hard that my whole face turned to a bright red. Jermaine looking at me with a face like girl you better stop playing. I'm serious La Toya. well, which one likes me. You know that one light skin, tall, big afro the lead singer. I put my hand on my chin and started to think which one that likes me. La Toya don't play dumb now you know. There three members that are light skin Jermaine you have to be specific, detail. Bobby La Toya Bobby!! likes you. Oh, him he does I said. Yes, if you guys happened to go out and date I wouldn't mind at all but, you have to keep away from the public it would be bad look on you and him. Mother and father told us all to go to bed I could not help but to think why that guy bobby would like a girl like me you just because I am in Jackson's family and we are famous does not mean I am that easy to come by saying yes. but what the heck he such a cutie.