- » prologue

Alyssa Miller, also known as Ally, was a passionate hobby photographer. On her Instagram profile she always posted her self-made photos and earned a lot of praise. Of course, she already had a few photographer jobs such at a village fair, a small wedding or a football tournament for children. But so far she had never received a truly big job.

Since graduating from high school, she has been scratching her money by working in the small town theatre at the ticket office or photographing for others. It was clear that not much money would come together in the end.

Ally's parents would have liked her daughter to attend college, perhaps even study law and become a famous lawyer. They had never thought that Alyssa would ever become a professional photographer.

All this changed in one fell swoop when Andrew Gertler accidentally came across Alyssa's profile. Since the photographer in his team dropped out because he took a break, this seemed to suit him. Andrew asks Alyssa to go on tour with him and the crew and work as a photographer.

A dream came true, but it soon turned into hell. Alyssa had no idea that she was going to work with the famous Shawn Mendes, who kept an eye on her. A game with passion and love started.

-------------------------------------
author's note:

The story strongly resembles that of @notmendes. First of all sorry for that, but I started a similar fanfiction before I discovered hers. I liked the style of her book and so I decided to do something similar.

I hope you're not mad at me. Furthermore, all email addresses, usernames, images and tweets are not "real". The usernames I had just invented and the pictures I had downloaded are from Pinterest.

xoxo Lara