Chapter 1

Wayo Pov.

Hello my name is Wayo Panitchayasawad and I am a freshman at a university. It's my first year and I'm really excited, especially because I chose the faculty of Science. It's so far from my home but I want to become an independent adult.

I'm a totally shy person, and when someone start to tease me my face is covered in red. For a guy is a totally disaster. Whenever things start to go wrong way I'm running away. I know that everyone could think that I am a coward or sissy. But it's not like that at all. I just usually don't socialize to much with others especially with strangers.

My best friend Ming is my friend from childhood times, and his the only one that I am close to. He's handsome, tall and always surrounded with people. Unless he is with me. He knows my antisocial problems, and he did not force me to change. Earlier I was different, but being son of the one of the most wealthy man in country, doesn't help me with having true friends. Usually they just want something in return for them or for their parents. I got to know this quiet painfully. That's the reason that Ming was my closes friend. He was the only one that I could trust.

In our university was three boy's that everyone calles all mighty trinity. It was three seniors from medical faculty, that girls love and boys admire. It was P'Kit, he was the shorties one in the group, but his character was combat. Girls usually likes to tease him because he looks really cute. The next was P'Beam and I think that he was the nicest of them all. He usually helps the junior in their problems. The last of them was P'Phana.

Phana Kongthanin, the last year school Moon. In our university every year is a competition called Moon and Star's. From each faculty they are chosen one girl and boy, and they compete with each other for the title of school Moon and Star. You can win in popularity contest, good skin or take the full award and end up to be the most popular guy or girl on the university. It's depend mostly how you look, and how much other student's really likes you.

Some student's from last year even create the game called " Moon courts Star's". It was a magical game with mystics creatures , power and something like this. You can chose the two words. One is magical and supernatural, and the second was just like a date's module.

There Moon's and Star's can meet and start their relations. Each level have their points and you can upgrade, what made you're couple popular. It's easier if Moon plays with Star, they can create a duet just like the title say and have more tasks. Witch mean more points. But the most popular notification there was a chat room. You can meet there student's from our school and talk with them anonymously.

-Wayo are you already have logged in.- Ming asks me rummaging on my cabinets.

-Not yet.

-Why so long.- He whined.

-Shit!- I scream when he appeared next to me.

-What?

-I marked Star instead of Moon.- I almost cry.- Change it quickly.- I asked him, handed my laptop to him.

-You can't.- He laugh.- My cut little Star.

-Ming!

He was such an asshole some time's. I closed my laptop and hurried him outside for our lessons. He was the one with the car so I was addicted to him, if I doesn't want to go by foot. It was not so close, and yes I have a license but I don't like to drive. On the way there he stops and brought for us a muffin and pink milk for me. He's the type that prefers coffee, and I wasn't fan of this drinks.

-Do you think P'Kit will be there?- Yes, if I forgot to mention that he have a crush on our senior.

-I don't know.

-Of course you don't.- He giggles.- Every time you saw these three your turning away. You deny to every socialize in university. Their so popular and good looking.

-Your such a kid.

-Don't slam my baby door so strong!

-You're a weirdo.- I admitted and go to my lesson.

On the corridor my phone start to ring so I unlocked it and read the massage. I felt relieve when I noticed that it was from the administrator of the game. I was saved.

( Admin ) : Dear Star . It's nice to welcome you in the family of "Moon and Star's ". Please create your character and chose a Nickname.

I almost forgot that I made a mistake because of my stupid friend. I was about to reply on that massage and asks them to help me change that when I bumped in someone chest. First I noticed that everyone around me was silent, like I was doing something that deserved their full attention. It was weird so I looked up to see that I bumped into no one else like P'Phana.

-I'm so sorry P'.- I bowed.

-No need, no need.- P'Beam assured me.- It was just an accident.

-Or you bumped in my friend on propose.- P'Kit start's to tease me.

-No!- I assured them. My scream made P'Phana grimaced.- I'm sorry.- I murmured, while my whole face was covered in bright pink blush.

-What's goin...- Ming join us.- Och, P'Kit.- He smiled.

He was in a good mood since he can see his beloved one so early in the morning. For me it was totally disaster. Everyone was still staring at us , and I don't like when they noticed me. They made unnecessary confusion.

-I'm sorry again P'.- I bowed again.- I need to go to my classes.- With that word's I run away not waiting for my friend.He can take care of him self.

The first lesson was boring but I need to focused and stop thinking about morning. It was my mistake and I need to be carefully. The phone in my pocket start to ring again but I couldn't check it, since I was in the middle of lesson. It took me another two lessons to check it.

(Admin) : Dear Star. Your still doesn't create your character. If you have some problem's with choosing the right options, remember that we're here to help you in every possible way.

Shit I still didn't fix this account. I need to do it quickly. What if they can't change this issue. What if I need to be the Star, while I am a man. It will be totally disaster if someone discovered the true. Of course I could lie and doesn't show my picture, but what about my personal data and nickname. I'm doomed.

I've send them a massage wherein I explained my problem and asks for help. In meanwhile I have lessons and need to chose one of the club in university. It's a requirement for junior's to chose at least one and be active in it. It was really problematic for me.

I went to the main office and stand next to an array of full school club announcements. There we're some Gardeners club. University school board club. Animal club. Music and Art club, and many many others. I doesn't know what to chose. Ming doesn't mention what club did he chose. I think that he want to be there without me.

-Chose wisely.- I almost scream when someone said that next to my ear.

-P'.- I bowed to my senior.

-Something interesting?- P'Beam asks.

-No P'.

-Great come with me.- He catch my arms and push me.

-P'. I need to go back to class.- I panicked.

-It's all right.- He assured.

-But P'.

I was afraid that he want's something from me. Maybe he want to beat me up for an earlier accident. He surely throw away my corps after that in some trash. I'm still so young. I can survive still a lot. I don't wanna die. Save me Ming