1 | P a n i c |

My truth is heavy as I choke

The red juice dripped on the cold tiles. The white floor got tainted red.

Can't place it as I struggle to breath

Something told you that it was right...that you didn't deserve happiness.

Your news, wrapped around my throat

It was the right choice to give away (f/p). It shouldn't have such a useless Trainer. It deserves better.

Confession: never wanna be the nameless, the faceless, the godless, the
Racist, the helpless, the loveless, the voice of the faithless

You knew that Gladion would be hurt..seeing you like this, but he deserved to have a good Friend.

I choose to sever all my suffering

You are a Failure, the black sheep, the useless one, unwanted.

Until then I'm 10 seconds from panic

A Tear escaped and fell on your Bloody Arm,the Blade fell out of your Hand. Everything was red.

Hey, Hey I can't escape it

"I deserve this" you whispered to tell yourself that it was all right and took some bandages. Gladion wanted to meet up with you, you knew that he would just visit you as surprise if you didn't agree on this.

I'm 10 seconds from panic again

The bandages were red too, after some seconds. You would need to change them often if you wanted to keep this a secret.

No, no nothing could help me live through this

The Figure in the Mirror looked at you, it seemed like forever that you just stood there and stared at the reflection.

The memory of my sins

You washed your Hands and pulled the corners of your Mouth up, to at least try to smile.

My truth is heavy as I choke

Your Phone rang and when you looked at the Time, you saw how late it already was, you would meet Gladion in 40 Minutes at the Æther Foundation.

Can't place it as I struggle to breath

You got dressed properly and made your Way outside, you would need more Time to get there, since you hadn't any Pokémon.

Your news, wrapped around my throat

Gladion shot a Concerned look in your Direction when you arrived. "Hey, (Y/n)" he said and forced a smile, before wrapping his Arms around your Torso.

Confession: never wanna be the nameless, the faceless, the godless, the
Racist, the helpless, the loveless, the voice of the faithless

"Hey, Gladion, I'm Glad-ion to see you" you laughed. This was your Mask. The cheerful, always smiling (Y/n). "Seriously? Your jokes were funnier when you didn't use them everytime you saw me" he rolled his eyes and pulled away.

I choose to sever all my suffering

"Ouch, my non-existing feelings!" you said overdramatic while putting one hand over your Heart. "Hau can you say that, Gladion? Your Mother wouldn't be Glad-ion about it"