A Moonlit Walk (Gene x Ruby)

🛑WARNING - There will be Swears🛑
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Aww, babe, c'mon." Gene said with a smirk looking over the shoulder of his girlfriend. "Fuck off Gene, I have work tomorrow." Ruby replied coldly walking towards the kitchen of their house. "But babe~~" Gene whined, "this new bar I heard about sounds awesome! I heard that they have so much liquor in the drinks, the last person who had more then one died of alcohol poisoning." Gene exclaimed fabricating the truth. "You think death will make me want to go to a bar with you on a Tuesday?" Ruby questioned wearing a bitter but sarcastic look on her face. "Listen Gene, the last time I went to a party, we were all so fucking wasted that Eli and Assface were in the hospital because they had a fight, Leonna couldn't contain her laughter over it, Clas drank chocolate vodka and had to be rushed to hospital but while driving there himself he and Sam got arrested, they both escaped and Clas still managed to get to the hospital get his stomach pumped and go home, me and Sam blew up a grocery store using Diet Coke and mentos, and Sam was still so drunk afterwards that Kira had to get her."
Ruby finished turning away from Gene. "So what's your point?" Gene asked with his patience running a bit thin. "In other words.." Ruby said looking back at him with Destruction in her eyes, "Hell yeah we're going!" She laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~<Don't Hate me for all the Time-skips>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Get me a Jack and Coke for my boyfriend and another for me, but instead of Coke put rum in it." Ruby said ordering her and Gene a drink. "Not a bad place..pretty clean and lots of alcohol, I could get use to this." Gene said with a smirk. "Hey babe gotta use the bathroom, give me a sec." Gene told Ruby as he walked away from the bar. "See ya you fucker." Ruby replied back with another sarcastic look.  "Hey sweetheart~~" A voice next to Ruby said. Just before Ruby was about to walk away in pure disgust, her drink came sliding down the end of the bar. Gene's was right behind it but the dude caught it before she could. "Aww, you got me a drink? You must really like me~" He cooed inching closer. "Back up asshole." Ruby growled back in response. "Ooh~ A feisty one, just makes you hotter baby." He replied getting closer. "I have a boyfriend fucker!" Ruby shouted pushing him away. "It doesn't matter to me as long as it don't to you~" He teased grabbing her wrist. "Actually, it kinda matters to me." Gene said getting in between them. "Who the fuck are you?" He asked snapping his fingers as two goons stood behind him. "I'm the boyfriend." Gene growled knocking the dude square in the jaw. "OOF-DON'T STAND THERE YOU IDIOTS GET THEM!" He shouted as Ruby grabbed both of their skulls and bashed them together, "Asta La Vista Fuckers." Ruby said as she dragged them towards the door. Gene was punching the dude left and right and dragged him towards the door as well. "GO TO HELL!" Gene and Ruby screamed together throwing him and the goons outside the bar.

~~~~~~~<I'm bad, I know>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Since the cops showed up after that, they snuck out before they could be interrogated and they walked home down a path filled with moonlight. "You ok?" Gene asked Ruby unexpectedly. "Yeah, not the first time I've been hit on, gets annoying." Ruby shrugged shoving her hands into her pockets. "Hey look!" Gene cried out, "A black cat!" He finished pointing towards the path where a sleek black cat with golden eyes sat on the side of the path. "Wow, racist much?" Ruby teased. "Dammit I don't know why I put up with you." Gene responded, still walking. "It's cause if you broke up with me not only would I kill you, but each and everyone of my friends would torture you and give you a slow and painful death!" Ruby chirped. "Fair point." Gene said with his eyes slightly wide. "Hate you." Gene added. "Hate you too." Ruby said as they continued down the path.