Prologue

The sannin girl smiled at her close best friend and both laughed a little at the jokes they were saying to each other. Her long straight raven hair was shining from the bright sun and her dark brown eyes were full of happiness as she smiled with her best friend as they laughed. Her soul was filled to the brim with light even though she was hurting, she shone through the dark in her and continued to smile and laugh with her best friend. She had the purest of white shirt and the blackest of black pants with black shinobi shoes with her night black glasses. Her smile could raise the joy and happiness in everyone as she continued to talk and laugh with her friend. She couldn't believe that they have been through rough times together, but they still put the dark down to the floor.

His pale blue hair was like a pale blue moon and his golden yellow eyes were in synced with Alexa's own happiness. He wore a light and dark blue kimono shirt and black pants with the black shinobi shoes. He thought about how they have been through so much as they continued to smile and laugh.

As if their time was ending for those 6-year-olds, someone had grabbed Alexa by the arm and pulled her off the bench they were sitting on and started to drag her away from the boy she had spent her life with. She yelled at the guy pulling her and he turned around and slapped her. Tears had started to flow down her face as she sobbed little by little. The guy turned back around and continued to drag her with him. The boy was hurt to see the girl he spent his entire life with being pulled away from him. He broke down into sobs as tears rolled down his face as he watch them disappear in the distance.

"I will find you again, Alexa, no matter what happens. I don't want you to be taken away from me again." The boy thought proudly.