Chapter 2

Once the Survey Corps trio got outside the academy, they saw that the trio called Team 7 was already ready for battle, so the short guy and the raven haired girl with grey eyes got into their battle positions and Alexa just stood their staring at them. The sky was a dark black and it shone no light at all. Team 7 started out with a direct attack and Boruto tried to punch the raven haired girl, Mikasa, and she blocked right away while Sarada tried to attack the short guy, Levi, with a kunai and he grabbed her hand holding the kunai and held it as she struggled to get it back from his grip. Mitsuki had tried to kick the sweet girl in the head and she blocked it with her arm and then he tried to slide his leg behind Alexa's legs and trip her, but she jumped right when he tried to. She flipped backwards and was behind the other two Ackermans.

Boruto had tried to do roundhouse kick to Mikasa's side, but failed when she grabbed his leg and threw him at Sarada who was threw shurikens with he free hand at Levi, but he dodged all of them and let go of the hand holding the kunai once he saw Boruto's body flying towards her. They had fell on the ground and disappeared into smoke. They were shadow clones. Levi and Mikasa looked around the area, trying to find the two until Boruto had came behind Mikasa in a hole he dug and grabbed her by the legs. He pulled her legs towards him and she fell on the dirt face first. Levi took notice of this and looked behind him. Sarada had snuck up behind him and she pushed him to ground and sat on top of his back while he was struggling to get out from under her. Boruto had done the same thing with Mikasa and while still sitting on both Ackermans back they nodded at each other and looked at Mitsuki.

Mitsuki had used some jutsus against the girl, but she always ended up dodging every single time and even continued to use taijutsu, but she still dodged. He realized she never even tried to attack and that he was thinking she had a plan up her sleeve. Alexa saw the small opening and she ran fast towards him and used a front kick in his chest and he stumbled back and held onto the spot she kicked. She got her jutsu signs that she saw from Mitsuki and did one of them. She held her right arm out to the two on top of her teammates once she was finished doing the hand signs and yelled "Snake lightning!" and lightning in the shape of snakes attacked the two.

She looked at them and looked at her right hand and saw a symbol that was three commas going in a circle. She widened her eyes at this and looked at the people she attacked. She looked at the pale blue haired boy who was in shock at what she did and she looked back at her teammates who have gotten up and was staring at her with shock. She also saw the other two of Mitsuki's teammates and they were hurt, but they were staring at her shocked as well. Her eyes started to sadden a little as she looked back at her right hand. The symbol was still there, so she used a genjutsu to hide the fact she had this mark on her hand.

"What happened?" Konohamaru asked as his head turned to look at Alexa.

"It's seems like he wasn't paying attention at all when I did that" Alexa thought as she stared with no emotion in her eyes at him.

Boruto forced himself up and continued to stare at Alexa in shock. "She copied Mitsuki's jutsu and it actually worked..." Boruto stated.

"That's impossible! Unless... she has been in this world before..." Konohamaru muttered, but loud enough for all of us to hear.

Alexa looked at Levi and Mikasa. "I haven't been here before" Alexa lied as she looked at Konohamaru with no emotion still.

"Alexa, you don't look so happy" Levi pointed out as he went to his stoic look.

Alexa tilted her head to the side. "What is happiness again?" Alexa asked with a monotone voice as she continued to stare at them with no emotion. They were shocked at this question while she had no clue what happiness was.