On a date?

He opens the door of the car and let's you in as you get in he shuts it and gets in the driver's seat and drives to movie theater the car is silent on your way there. You arrive at the theater and he asks "so what movie do you want to watch" you reply with "I don't know you choose" "scary movie?" He asks and you say "yea" he buys the tickets the popcorn and drinks "thank you" you say while smiling, you grab his hand without noticing "C'mon the movie's gonna start" he blushes and loudly says "Ok!" As he follows you to the movie room, you realize your holding his hand blushes and quickly let's go "S-sorry!" He blushes "I-it's ok" you sit down still blushing and looks away, he sits next to you "sorry" he says "it's not your fault" you answer. You guys watch the movie and he quickly glances at you, you notice and glance at him "Hm?" He looks away and you look back the movie he watches the movie again, you stand up and walk to the bathroom as he watches you leave and thinks "HOLY SHIT WHY IS SHE SO CUTE!?!" he blushes hard. You splash water on your face and look in the mirror "He's cute I'll tell you that" you tell yourself, you walk back and sit down as kiri stops blushing he looks back the movie and you glance him and starts to blush, you think to yourself "How much longer till this movie ends? I can't stay quite much longer." He starts to fall asleep, you hug your legs and watches the movie kiri falls asleep and hugs you, you start to blush and lays your head on his shoulder and falls asleep. Kiri wakes up before you and sees that the movie  ended "Oh crap it's over!" he says as you slowly wake up and rubs your eyes "Hm?" He notices he's hugging you and quickly let's go while blushing "S-sorry!" He says as you realize your head is in his shoulder and quickly lift it "S-sorry!" You say and start to blush "N-no it's my fault. I always hug my pillow when I sleep." You blush hard and look away "I-it's fine". "Sooo you wanna go home?" he asks "Mhm" you answer as you stand up Kiri walks to the car as you follow, he opens the door for you as you smile and get in "Thank you."
"No problem" he says and closes the door he gets in the driver seat and you curl in a ball and fall asleep