;49

Selena's POV

I heard a really loud beep twice and I know it's Pezza with the girls. I quickly grab my purse and walk down the stairs.

"Mom, I'll have girls night tonight and I'll be home late. Bye." I kissed her cheek and before she could reply I already rush out of the door.

{Selena's outfit}

{Perrie's outfit}

{Perrie's outfit}

{Leigh-Anne's outfit}

{Jesy's outfit}

{Jade's outfit}

{Jade's outfit}

"Looking hot." Perrie wink and we complimented each other during the ride.

"So what's going on between you and your....Um that boy..his name was Ju—" Jade began.

"Justin." I said.

"Yeah. What's up?" She ask with her little smirk playing upon her lips. Leigh giggles.

"Nothing." I replied quickly. I didn't lie.

"What the fuck! I don't believe you! You're a liar Selena!" Jesy protests.

"You said you like him." Jade argue. I raise an eyebrow.

"Yes, Selena. You did. That night you went drunk all by yourself." She smirk. I roll my eyes.

"Okay, but there's nothing really happening.." I sigh.

"It's true guys, Selena and Justin are just friends. And oh, Justin seems to be hooking up with Hailey and Kendall. Remember those model who—" Perrie said.

"Yes we remember!" Leigh clapped.

"Remember their faces?" Jesy laughs.

"Definitely." I said giggling.

There was that time that I am really drunk and Hailey and Kendall keep bragging about their fucking magazine cover, I got pissed and pulled their hair, until I had pulling it really hard and it came to the point that I have their hair strings on my hand. They pulled my hair too but my friends, Perrie and Leigh joined us and they fucking lost with a real mess hair. I didn't remember that night but my crazy friends has recorded that.

Perrie pulled in the drive way and park the car in the corner. We all hop out then walk in the club. Loud music, drunken people, smoke, horny people.. I am wondering if Zayn and Justin were here. Maybe at the back room.. fucking a stripper? I ignored Justin with the reason that I am....jealous. I am not on the position to be jealous but I can't help it. I like Justin but yet he fools around the club.

"Selena?" Jesy snapped her fingers in front of my face.

"Yeah?"

"Want some drink?" She ask and I nod my head.

"We'll have two shots of tequila, please." Jesy said to the bartender.

"Tequila?"

"Yes. I notice you been thinking of Justin so damn let's forget him a little while." She wink. I open my mouth to argue on her true statement but I close it again because it won't work.

[. . . . . . .]

I'm sitting on a bar stool, alone. My friends are really having fun.

"Another shot, please." I said to the bartender and rise an eyebrow to me.

"You got to many shots." He said, I took a glance at his shirt where his name was plastered then smile.

"I don't care, Jordan."

"How do—oh yeah. What's your name?"

"Selena."

"Um—"

"Please give me another shot." I slurred.

"Oka—"

"Shut up!" He roll his eyes and give me another shot.

I sip it hardly.

"Hey, Jordan!"

"Yeah?"

"Talk to me. It's boring here and my friends are really having fun." I laugh sarcastically.

"Uh, okay." He said and sat at his stool.

"How will you know if a guy was hooking up with somebody?" I ask. He stared at me for a minute.

"I get it, you are heart broken." He teased. I roll my eyes.

"Easy, he'll always talking on the phone, you could see flirty texts on his phone, he's always smell good, he had that so-called sex hair and he always came home late."

"Ugh... You aren't helping." I whined.

"Huh, you are problematic." He sigh he stand up and talk to other girl and give her shots and from that he got busy and I got boring.

I like Justin.

I hope he's here. If ever he is here, I'll kiss him. Whoever he was with even if he had a girlfriend.

Er?