You/he confesses golden freddy

Golden freddy

Reader p.o.v.

I just went to work at the restourant and when i went to say hi to my friends -the animatronics-

When i saw their eyes they were red and glowing they then tried to jump at me!

This scared me a lot right now im hiding behind the curtain of the stage i can see them i hope they don't see me! what do i do! im not even sure they will respond to the 6 am bell! think y/n, think! i have it! maybe he didn't do anything to golden freddy! i HAVE to find golden freddy! but first i have to get past the guys to get to the door right beside the stage but they're everywhere!

I will just have to make a run for it! okay take a deep breath y/n okay on the count of 3 okay 1...2...3! damn it! they saw me! what do i do! they have me cornered! it's gonna be too la- wait Theres the trapdoor! right behind freddy! if i can get past him and open the trapdoor i can maybe just right by a second get to golden freddy! okay eyecontact, then act surprised at something to the side...PERFECT! I MADE IT! I just hid behind a big wooden box okay they left to look in another part! good and yes! i locked them in! haha! okay now i just have to find golden freddy "golden freddy?"no response i hope they didn't hurt him! "are you here?" im pretty sure he's here when all of a sudden i saw him right in front of me! when did he get there! oh it doesn't matter" golden freddy! there you are!" but when i saw his eyes i realised one thing "oh no, not you too!"he began walking towards me i was scared i then turned and ran i got out of backstage and got to the office where i immedietly closed both doors and checked the power 5 % power left damn it! i then checked the time 5:55 FIVE MORE MINUTES! i heard a pounding on the door to the left i got so chocked i screamed i hid underneath my desk with the monitor thingy and checked the camera they where all there bonnie, foxy and golden freddy at my left pounding on my door and Chico and freddy on my right just standing there probably waiting for me to run out of here i checked the time 5:57 " golden freddy stop it!" but hearing me only made them pound harder and when i checked my power i almost screamed 2% left i was scared and just as the door was kicked in did i hear the 6 am bell "AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!" i was then picked up from underneath the desk i thrashed around until i heard a familiar loved voice " y/n! it's me!" i then stopped trashing around and saw golden freddy and the others their eyes back to normal "your back to normal?" they looked at me as if i was crazy Chico was the one to break the silence "what do you mean 'back to normal'?" i was confused don't they remember? "wait you don't remember? Vincent did something to you!(Vincent= pg. pg = purple guy)and when i came to work your eyes were glowing red and you tried to stuff me in a suit! and i hurried down to golden freddy and when i saw golden freddys eyes glowing red i knew he had been done the same to as you guys and i ran to the office and closed the doors and then you guys pounded on the door and i h!id underneath the desk and just as the 6 am bell rang you guys got in, i screamed and golden freddy got a hold of me and i thought he was still in that killing mode thingy you all were in!" i took a deep breath after that and then i looked at them and they all looked at me with guilt except golden freddy he looked at me with horror written all over his face almost like he had seen a ghost" we didn't hurt you did we y/n?" he was worried i could tell that " no none of you guys even gave me a scratch" they all looked relieved at that but i still had to tell golden freddy that i love him! " uh golden freddy?" he looked at me waiting for what i would ask "okay so i have something to tell you" he looked a little confused but still asked "oh, what is it?" okay it was now or never!" look i have to tell you this! i love you! you are sweet, smart, has great taste in books, you are also funny and when the others fight i know i can go to you to tell help me, and you are a gentleman" he looked at me and then leaned in and kissed me! "i love you too y/n with all my soul"

Thanks for reading and if you wanna request anything maybe another fanfiction? or an idea for the next chapter then all you have to do is comment i would love hearing from you guys

'chill out'