1.

"I don't think I can live with myself."
"What?"
I hesitated.

"I don't think I can live with myself if I keep doing this to innocent people."

"Why couldn't you tell me this before? Now your deciding to crack under pressure?!"

"I'm sorry."

"Do you expect me to feel sorry for you? To pity you?"

That's not my sister.

"We haven't got time to show our emotions. We have to move on. Like everyone else does. Time doesn't wait for you Felix. It waits for no one."

"Lily, I almost lost you. What do you expect me to feel?"

She looked angry, like she didn't want to hear what I had to say. She couldn't care less.

"You almost died."
"Why do you care?"
Because I hate you, I love you, I hate you.

"Lily. I don't know what to do. You can't tell anyone."

"You need help Felix."

"They'll disown me. They'll hand me over. They'll section me, lock me inside a hospital. The damned child."

"So what?!"

I was taken aback. This was my sister. My sister was handing me over.

"At least you'll be safe. No one will notice. Your just a postman, who disappeared off the street. No one will know."

"Lily. Please. Don't tell mum and Dad."

"You should've thought about that before you decided to hurt me."

"Lily."

"Those 'innocent' people are fine. Just keep experimenting, with your mind. Your 17 years old. You should be out there living you life. But no Felix. You. YOU. Decided to do this. To hurt people emotionally. Your a monster. You are a monster. A freak."

"I hope those powers kill you."

She walked out and slammed the door. I sat there in the dark hyperventilating.

My sister. The only one I trusted. Never again.

I sat in the dark, it was comforting so I liked it. The surroundings of my room, drowned out by the voices in my mind.

The voices of people. People I left in that fire. My mind was swirling. The shocking screams and swirls of the wind whisking my feet and soul beneath me, it's my fear...
The turbulent storms at unrest, only a few know the depths of how dark these endeavor to go. When I say a few, I mean me, myself and I.

My eyes were burning. My mind was alive. Suddenly pounding from the door grew louder. My room filled with flashes and blue lights.

They were here. Lily.
Pain shot into my mind. Run. Fight them. Take them on. Screaming. More voices.
Run. That's all you've been doing all your life. Running.

"Open this door now!"

Run. My heart was racing.
How could she tell them? Anger filled my insides. Calm down. Run.

POLICE! The door fell open.
Run.
Run. I heard each bellowing footsteps in each room.

"CLEAR. CLEAR. CLEAR."

Run.
Up the stairs. My heart was racing. The thrill was addictive.

Close you eyes and fall into your mind. Keep your powers under control.

Run.