Chapter 1

Hola my birdies!

Please read the note at the very end of this chapter.

Codes for dialogues and scenarios:
Flashback - Bold (+Italics)
Present - Italics and/or plain.

Please keep them in mind while reading.
Happy Reading.💚🐥

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
C H A P T E R O N E
The Proposal
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Song:
Perfect - Ed Sheeran x Beyoncé

Paris, France.
09:15 AM
2018

Standing by the window, I watched the snowflakes fall slowly and steadily, covering the city like a white sheet of cotton.

I watched sleepily the flakes, silver and dark, falling obliquely against the trees while sipping on my cup of coffee.

After taking a sip, I realised that the taste of coffee has changed to salty as my tears had made their way down to the cup of coffee that I held in my hands. My hand automatically made its way towards my face to shove away the tears that ran carelessly down my face.

Snowfalls always remind me of a person.

The only person whom I love more than my life.

New Delhi, India.
12:30 PM
2012

"Oh god! For once would you both shut up and do what you're here for?"

Running his hand through his hair he yelled at his friends who were busy arguing since the last twenty minutes on whose idea is better.

He regretted asking them for help!

"You should go for the beach proposal! She loves beaches, right? So just take her there and confess your love. Simple!"

Before he could say anything, his other friend spoke, starting off the war to be more precise.

"No ways! Such moments come only once so it should be made more special. Something grand! Being a girl, I'd say that every girl dreams of a grand proposal and to be treated as a princess!"

"But we aren't talking about you idiot! It's about Manik, who is proposing to Nandini! And we all know how Nandini finds happiness in little things!"

"So? Every girl deserves to be treated like a princess!"

"But its-"

The argument went on, his shouts being totally ignored by the tom-and-jerry of the college aka Cabir Dhawan and Navya Kapoor.

Giving up, he walked out of the room to look for Ayaan, his last hope.

Maybe Ayaan would be able to help him since Ayaan is not just his friend but also Nandini's classmate.

Walking towards the Science department, he took out his phone to text Ayaan if he was free.

Conversations