Kim Taehyung - Accompany

- Author pov -

You run away from his house in the dark and rainy night after having a big argue with him. You sat on a wet bench nearby a garden and cried there. You afraid of the thunderstorm, but you know no one would accompany you,protect you now.

You kneeing on the bench and covered you ears when there's thunderstorm. The rain became more heavy. You're shivering and your lips turned blue.

You started to have argues with him about 3 weeks ago when he started to ignore you. You know he fade up about his works and tried to not offended about involved you in his problem.

More you patient.. it turned out to anger as he didn't see you tried your best to be patient with him. And the night came and you both ended up to this situation. Wind blew to your body and it make you feel wanna die since you don't put on you coat.

Suddenly,a car stopped infront of you and you just tighter your hug,accepting what will happen to you. You heard the person came out from the car. " Y/n..?!" you looked up.
It's Jin sunbae. " Ya! What are you doing here?!"

He grabbed you to stand but you felt too weak to stand. He get you before you fall with your knees. Then, another person came out from the car. It's Yoongi sunbae. He rushed to both of you and asked the same thing.

They brought you to their home. While Taehyung too..he's on his way to their home. 3 of you reached home first,then Yoongi told you to change your wet clothes. " Guys..I think we should discuss something with Tae." said Jin after put some groceries in the kitchen.

They gathered at the hall. " It's getting worse,guys. Y/n left home in the rain. Fortunately we found her." said Yoongi. Then, you walked to downstairs. Jimin helped you to walk proper and sit with them. Jungkook concernly put you a coat that can heat you up. You started to sneeze all the time.

" Now,y/n. Can you tell us..what happened earlier?" asked Namjoon to you. " We just had an argument." said you. " Again. Really y/n..?" said Kookie,since he's your cousin.
" Gwencana. We'll be okay soon,as usuals." you calming Jungkook...and sneezed.

While having some 'chat' with them, you accidentally fall asleep on Jungkook's shoulder. " Well, we must settle this thing tonight." said Jhope.
" Yeah, we can't let them like this anymore." As you told them,Taehyung changed since he got a job and it's really stressed him.

Jungkook comforting your position, lean your head on his chest.
" Ahh..she almost catches by cold." said him after checked your tempature. " Fortunately..she just cold because of the weather." plus Jimin.

Then,someone opened the door.
" I'm home." it's Taehyung. Everyone looked at him. " Great you're home. We're sorry that we have to get involved with your problem." said Jhope. Taehyung just let out a sigh.

After Jungkook put you in the guestroom,they started to discuss with Taehyung. End your guys' argues. He'd promised to Jungkook that will not neglect you. That night, you both spent your night at their house.

But of course,not in the same room. You're always being accompany by him what ever you do,but not that night. Taehyung slept at his own room with Jimin and Jhope..knowing you're hurt by himself.

You're alone in the guestroom, but sometime Jungkook would check on you..same with Taehyung.

-Next morning-

- Y/n pov -

I woke up and found out I'm at a room. Haish..it must be Kookie oppa brought me here..he just make me look like a kid. I took a bathe and get changed. I don't even know what were they discussed about last night.

Or Taehyung didn't even came home to Bangtan's house. I sneezed cause of the cold atmosphere. I wrote note and put it on the table. After checked the boys in their rooms, I stepped out from the house.

Well..he's home.

- Taehyung pov -

As soon as I opened my eyes, I rushed to the guestroom. Unfortunately, she already gone and leave a note.

Sometimes..tears can be cured. But not all of them. Fine your own cure based on your comfortable atmosphere.

                                                            -y/n-

I rushed to Jungkook's room,woke him up and showed him the note. He still dumbfounded. Then he read the note carefully and looked at me calmly.

He grabbed his towel.
" Yah..mwaraebwa." " Don't worry..she'll not gone far." What?? Okay,I'll let him bathe first. So I keep contacts y/n while waiting for him but ended up with voicemails.

He then,told me where would y/n go for calming down herself. So I straight away to the place.

It's a garden at her hometown,a special one to her. The garden that she spent her times with her parents when she was a child,the garden that she ran to when she was sad and the garden where I met her cried when she was 19 and started to be the closest person to her after Jungkook.

I'm the one she would find when having problems with her life. And this time,maybe I got too ego toward her,not appreciated her patient that she hold when I was in terrible mood.

I walked to her and she looked up with a little shocked. " Jungkook oppa...just you wait when I return to Seoul." warned her after looked forward. I smiled a bit. " Jagiya.." I caller her.

" Mianhae." I apologised after sit beside her on a bench. " Haa..couple problems. Always ending with forgiveness." " Ani..jeongmal."
I grabbed her hand but she didn't even look at me.

" Nado..jeongmal himdeureo. (Me too..I'm so tired.) " she coughed. " I'm tired with you..your change..your everything." I just shut my mouth.
She let go of her hand from me.

Y/n stood up and went go,but I quickly grabbed her hand,made her stopped.
" Jebal kajima. I regretted what have I done to you. But please,I get my spirit to live from you so don't go." I stood up and stand infront her.

" Hurt me if it would make you satisfied." " Until you feel the pain?" She asked and I nodded. We became quite for a while as I'm ready to get anything from her. " Pabo." said her suddenly.

" Mwo..? " " Why should I hurt the man that I loves..? " again she let go her hand from me and gave me a warm hug in the cold weather. " This will make me satisfied." And tighter her hug. I hugged her back with relief.

" Thank you,y/n-shi."
" Saranghae,Taehyung oppa." I heard her bad coughed,and make me worried. So I let her go to checked her condition. " Gwencana?" " Fever. Don't catch by cold." she smiled.

" Ahh..Jungkook will skin me alive."
" Yes he will." plus her. I get her before she fell after let out more coughed " You're getting worse..let's stay here before we back to Seoul."
I helped her to walk to my car. Her face look pale though.

" You're afraid of Kookie oppa?"
she tried to chuckled and we stopped. " Ya aniya...Erm nae. Whatever. It's you. You have to rest for a long journey." I lift her with bridal-style.
" Am I in so bad condition to you..?"
"Yes,you are and shut your mouth."

Y/n leaned her head on my chest and let out heavy,warm breath..this girl just make me worried to die. We headed to the hospital and she protested to not going there.

-The end-

______________________________________

Sorry for taking too long to publish. School just make me stresses a lot. I tried my best to write good. story. Hope you like it. Thanks for voting. Love ya.☺💖

- 1321 words -