Character Profile

Name: Asahina Mazawa

Age: 17 (He younger than Yusuke but older than Ema)

Personality:

Mazawa is a silent type but he also the shy type. He really kind to others and always calm to any accidents. He also an Otaku and he feel so proud about it. But, because of his bad childhood, he barely show emotion to everyone even his adoptive family because he had the trust issues about it. When the people taking out their anger on him, he always cutting, hoping to leave the pathetic thing that call 'Reality' but fail when his eldest brother always save him. He really don't mind being alone because he already get used to it.

Then, after that accident happen, Mazawa become cold and emotionless toward everyone except for the investigator that had duty to watch over him. And because of Asahina Miwa, Mazawa's adopted mother who the one who call the Commission of Counter Ghoul, the hatred toward Asahina Family increased and didn't let the Asahina Family except for Ema, Wataru and Louis to enter his cell or his room.

Likes: Animals, Sweets, Music, Anime&Manga, Sleeping, Cutting, Singing, Drawing, Music Instruments, Video games, Horror, His Youtuber Friends, Ema as his sister

Dislikes: Thunder, Lonely, Dark, All insects except butterfly, Betrayal, Himself being as ghoul, Asahina Brothers except Louis and Wataru, Eating Human Meat

Fear: Thunder, Small Space, Hurting his sister, People thinking him as monster

Hobbies: Singing, Playing Video games, Watching Anime or Reading Manga, Drawing, Sleeping, Making Videos

Race: Ghoul

Family: Biological Family (Deceased/Unknown), Asahina Rintarou (Adoptive Father-Alive) Asahina Miwa (Adoptive Mother-Alive), Asahina Brothers (Adoptive Brothers-Alive), Asahina Ema (Adoptive Sister-Alive)

Date of Birth: 18 May (Who have same date? Because if you are, you're my twin :D)

Hair Style:

Hair Color: Black

Hair Color: Black

Eye Color: Candy Apple Red

~~~

"I'm Sorry For Being Born In This World."

I'M NOT OWN ANYTHING BUT MAZAWA ONLY