12

"why can't you just tell them what your real identity is!! maybe then they'll stop bullying you" my older brother, hoseok angrily told me off.

"oppa. even if i tell them im actually some rich chaebol and i actually own the school it wont fix anything. they'll just pretend like they did nothing wrong and pretend like they want to be my friend. the prejudice in this school is fucking ridiculous. when you get in the school because your mommy paid off the officials they worship you but when you actually get in through your hard work they diss you and treat you like you're some fucking trash. thats why im doing my best to keep on the down low and try my best to find the solution for this. i know what they're doing to me is bad but i can handle it oppa i promise. please just trust me on this." i looked at him with pleading eyes.

"AH! YOU KNOW I CANT SAY NO WHEN YOU GIVE ME THOSE EYES" hoseok looked away. seungha cupped his face to make him face her.

"please" she gave him aegyo

"alright i give you permission to do this undercover stuff but if i catch them bullying you one more time i, myself as the student body president will expose who you are okay?" he stated.

"SHEESH OKAY OKAY GO AWAY PRESIDENT GO DO PRESIDENT STUFF im OKAY " she pushed him away. she knew he was busy so she'd rather have a pity party alone than burden someone. she was that kind of person.

"stay safe okay?" hoseok walked away

seungha just watched his back til the sight disappeared. once hoseok was long gone she felt a presence right next to her

"who was that guy you were with?"