Story

Ginny walked straight in to Hermiones flat with out knocking. She went straight to where she knew her best friend would be. The fridge. There she was, the brightest witch of her age, sat in front of her fridge eating ice cream criying her eyes out.

Ginny didn't even get to say anything untill Hermione spoke up asking a no answerable question. "Why is it always me?" She asked in to the air. Ginny felt so sorry for this girl, she has gone through a lot. She lost her parents, she gets people make racist comments about her blood status, she just lost her boyfriend and now she may have lost one of her dearest friends. What could get any worse?

"Why am I always the one who gets hurt?" Hermione asked Herself, getting muffled at the end by shoving a spoon of strawberry ice cream in to her mouth. Ginny took in a deep breath and sighed. "Oh Hermione." She spoke softly walking over to Hermione with her arms out. "It's not always you." She said wrapping her best friend in her arms and rocking them side to side.

Hermione let Ginny cradle her like a child. It made her feel loved, but not as loved as Draco did...

The two young girls sat there, in Hermiones Kitchen sobbing and eating there way through four extra large tubs of Ice cream. Ginny let Hermione break down in her arms and cry for 2 hours untill Ginny proposed, no TOLD, Hermione what they would  do  for the rest of the night.

"Ya know what Hermione!" She said strongly standing up in front of the broken girl before her. "We are not going to sit her all night feeling sorry for ourselves. We are going to go out and have the night of our lives. No boys telling us no. No bitchy friends taking control. This is our night, and we will live it!" She proudly spoke with her hands in her hips.

"Um...I...I guess so....I mean....Okay!" Hermione stutterd untill she looked up an saw the look of If-you-dont-agree-i-will-hex-you. "Yeah! We really need a girl's night! Thanks Ginny. Let's go get ready, cause I don't really think that I want to go out looking like a pig just jumped all over me." She laughed.

So the two girls ran into Hermiones room giggling and got ready for a crazy night.

Ginnys Look

Hermiones look

Hermiones look