VACUUM CLEANER

I WANNA BE YOURS
CHAPTER ONE
FINNS POV
.

"I wanna be your vacuum cleaner,

Breathing in your dust..."

-

I'd never forget the moment I first laid my eyes on her.

She was pure beauty in the chaos that surrounded us.

She wore converse, ripped jeans and a jacket. I never knew such simple clothes could look so great on someone.

Her shy smile as she stood behind the principal almost brought me to tears, it was that magnificent.

Her eyes scanned the room until eventually they fell upon me.

They were wary, cautious, maybe even a little scared. She reached up and touched her short brown hair averting her eyes nervously before meeting with mine again.

She had gorgeous hazel eyes that shone from all the way where I was seated. I was soon broken out of my trance by a shove on my shoulder.

"Dude, you have a girlfriend."

We held eye contact until finally I snapped my head around to look at the person beside me.

"Gaten, don't you think I know that?"

I sighed loudly and glared at him.

"Geez dude...I'm just saying..."

I roll my eyes in annoyance and look back to the front of the class. I was disappointed to find that her eyes were elsewhere after that.

She was talking to the teacher, until the principal cleared his throat to start announcing something.

"Students, I'd like to introduce to you our newest student," he patted her on the back encouragingly before slightly shoving her forward.

My breath caught in my throat as soon as I heard the first words out of her mouth.

"Um...hi. I'm Millie. I just moved here from London with my family."

Her voice sounded exactly as I had thought it would - it suits her looks perfectly.

"Okay, Millie, why don't you go sit down over there," my teacher says while pointing to the empty desk in front of me.

She quickly walked over and sat down, slamming into the desk a little harshly, causing her binder to fall onto the floor.

Everybody's looking at her as a result.

She reaches down to pick it up, but I beat her to it. I crouch down on the floor while handing her the binder. She flashes me a smile and my heart just about melts.

"Thank you," she whispered as she went to take it out of my hand. I saw my chance and purposely brushed my hand against hers. She gasped slightly and blushed.

I chuckled as I stood up to go back to my desk. When I sat down I immediately felt a pair of eyes on me. I turned my head to meet the eyes of, once again, Gaten. Only this time, my friend Noah was looking as well.

"Is there a problem?"

They both look at me incredulously before Gaten practically yells,

"um yes!! What the hell was that??!"

"What are you talking about?" I acted oblivious though I knew it was obvious the way I was looking at her. Its not like I could help it though.

That's when Noah piped up,

"You were staring at her, and did that weird hand thing"

"I have no clue what you guys are talking about. I have a girlfriend, remember."

-

-a/n;

Wow okay well idk I kinda like this story. I have some plans for future chapters so tell me if you want more xx

Btw I haven't proofread this yolo