Chapter 21

Today is my first day and I am going to handle first case. It is promo related to Mr. Mathew. I read all the files related to this case. But my instinct said something is fishy. Why I am not convinced about his personality. I visited the orphanages and educational institutions where he donated millions of dollars. I came to know he was the major investor of WGN News Company. "Is he trying to impress people to enter the white House?" Many questions circled through my mind. It was already 6 pm and I got ready to leave home. I prepared dinner for him and continued my research on Mathew.

When I went home by 12, I found Arusha working in her laptop. "Oh no! I was surprised to see her like this awake for the first day of her work". I entered the room and she smiled at me. I went near her and hugged her from behind. She tightened my hands around her neck and asked whether my work was tiring? I nodded yes to gather her attention. She stood and made me sit in the bed, cupped my face and spoke caressing words. Then, she asked me to come to upstairs. She tied a piece of cloth covering my eyes and took me up by holding my hands. Reaching up, she untied my eyes. Wow! My eyes broadened for a moment. She prepared a cute little surprise for me. I asked her what's now baby? She smiled at me and told moon light dinner.

Mrinal came home by 12 and I was still working. He came behind me and hugged me asking what am I doing since the first day? I asked him whether he is tired and comforted him a bit. I took him upstairs to show my surprise. Seeing my preparation Mrinal got stunned. He asked me about it and I replied 'Moon Light Dinner" We both drank a cup of wine and then ate our favourite dish chapatti with paneer. He asked my hands for dance. We danced for a light music. Really it was an awesome night after we got married. Next day, Arusha left before me leaving the breakfast in the dining table. I got ready, had my breakfast and left for the office. 

****** Three months passed and both were busy with our work

****** Three months passed and both were busy with our work. And I fought with Arusha since she is framing case against my investor. In one of the fights, I told her I'm going to give her divorce. Oh no! Why did I turn evil like this? When did I start hating my Arusha? Only forsake of this dirty job, did I hurt my sweetheart? I'm really ashamed of myself. I didn't even look at her face for months. I really missed her ******

Today was the first news by Arusha on air. I'm eagerly waiting to see her news on the television. So I got day off and started to my home. On my way, a truck hit me suddenly and I became unconscious within a minute.

Three months passed since I spoke with Mrinal. He started hating me slowly because of my job. But surely I will never let him go. I will hold him tightly. Today is my first news on air. I reported about Mr. Mathew. "Is all his deeds were related to his entry into the white house? His sudden donations, shares in NTN news seemed fishy. Let's see more about this case in tomorrow's brief, WGN news, Arusha". After my on air, I got a call from national hospital. They said Mrinal was admitted in accident case. My heart stopped for a minute. I ran to hospital immediately. I saw Mathew standing there. He came to me and said this was only trailer. I will get to watch the full film if involve in his case again. I asked him, "Is this a threat to me?" He smiled at me and said just a warning. Then, they left the place. I asked to doctors how is Mrinal feeling now. They told that he crossed the serious stage and now he is perfectly alright. I sat with him the whole night and morning he woke up. "Mrinal, are you okay? How are you feeling now? Shall we go home? Why did you drive alone home?" asking all these questions, I started crying. He wiped my tears and said that he was perfectly fine and go to office immediately to prove the true face of Mathew to the innocent people. Today is our last chance since tomorrow will be announcement for next president. I called Dev to discharge Mrinal and take to their home and I went back to my work.

**** In past three months I had been researching his cases. He is drug dealer all over Europe and India. His crime partner is Jack, who got arrested recently for all his crimes along with my Papa and Riya. He is a gold digger. He earned a lot of profit from his medical college and hospitals. He collected a lot of fee as donation from the people of various countries. He has also committed many crimes like smuggling, forgery and some murders with the help of his mafias****

On air: "Mr. Mathew is a gold digger. He has committed lot crimes with the help of his mafias. His present good deeds were to capture people's heart to enter the parliament. Also, he got all the shares of WGN news to increase his publicity. These are the proofs for all those, WGN news, Arusha."

I finally made it. I brought all the crimes and his true face to light.