The Happy Ending Lemons

First Lemon

(warning: very, very, very kinky)

Lucy's POV

Natsu shoves me to my knees. Natsu snarls at me. I reach up and unbuckle Natsu's belt. I pull his pants down. I almost chuckle but bite my tongue to stop myself when I see his fire boxer briefs. Natsu growls at me. I pull his boxers down. I moan at the sight of his scale covered length. It was bigger then it usually is. Natsu puts a claw on my head. I lick up the underside of his shaft then I lick up a pulsing vein. Natsu pushes my head closer. No more teasing I guess. I wrap my hand around his base then take his tip into my mouth. I gently lick the slip. Natsu then wraps both claws around my head and thrusts himself all the way down my throat. I moan and tears fall from my eyes at the sudden movement. Natsu growls and throws his head back. I let both of my hands fall to the floor and I tilt my head up, glancing at him. His completely eyes look down at me. Natsu snarls at me as he slowly pulls out of my mouth, until the head rests on the tip of my tongue. Then he shoves himself all the way down my throat again. 

Natsu lets himself sit in my throat then his tail reaches over to me. I lift myself up slightly then his tail instantly sets on fire at the tip and burns my panties away. At the same time, Natsu's tail enters my wet entrance and his shaft thrusts further into my throat. Natsu strokes my hair with a claw as I moan loudly against him. I hear him snarl then he starts fucking my mouth at a fast pace. His tail pumps in and out of me. I close my eyes then reach down and rub my clit. Natsu makes a satisfied grunt at my actions. Natsu holds my head with one claw then the other slams against the wall. I moan my release and Natsu thrusts into my mouth really hard at the same time. I open my eyes and look up at him. 

Damn he was sexy. His shirt had been burned off. His eyes closed in pleasure and his mouth open for the pants escaping his mouth. Sweat dripping down his face and down to his abs. I moan at the sight. Natsu growls at me. I start humming. Natsu snarls and fucks my face impossibly faster. Then with one last thrust, he pushes himself as far into my mouth and throat as he can then he hisses out his release. I gulp each squirt down, not minding the taste and moaning at how hot it was. I wrap my arms around his waist and press my self closer. Natsu rubs my head then he puts both hands against the wall as he pulls his tail out of me. I whimper around him. I slowly pull back and then lick up his shaft to clean him up. Natsu pants then when I finish him up, he tosses me onto the bed. 

Natsu lays down then forces me to sit on his chest. I take off the tank top. Natsu looks up at me while licking his lips. Then he grabs my hips and raises me to hover over his face. I grip the headboard and sit on his face. Natsu takes deep sniffs and growls in satisfaction. I take shaky breaths in. Natsu grips my thighs then attacks my center. I throw my head back and moan loudly. His long and hot tongue thrusts into my entrance several times. I grind and buck against his face. He takes a long lick up my slit and then probes my clit. I bite my lip when he snarls against me. He nips my clit then bites me. I open my mouth in a silent scream. He slurps up my essence, licking up every last drop. 

Natsu gets out from under me. Natsu growls at me. I swallow my saliva, knowing what he wants.  I move backwards then bury my face into the pillows, my ass up in the air. Natsu huffs in satisfaction. He rubs my ass with a claw then the bed shifts, he gets off the bed. I bite my lip. I must not move or make a sound. I hear something drag across the floor and I blush harder then manage to stop myself from rubbing my thighs together in anticipation. He sets several things on the bed. I desperately want to look back but I don't. I feel something getting attached to my ankle, then Natsu spreads me further then attaches the thing to my other ankle. The bar keeping me spread and open. 

I smother an excited grin into the pillows when I feel him put a collar on my neck then he attaches a chain. He tugs on the chain harshly. I choke then he rubs my neck almost apologetically. I nuzzle the pillow. Then he tugs on the chains again with a snarl. I lift my head and glance back at him. He puts a ball gag in front of me. I open my mouth and bite down onto it. He attaches the straps. His eyes were still black. Then I see a few dots of red for a few seconds then his eyes go black again. He's fighting internally. Natsu strokes my cheek then he shoves my face into the pillows again. I close my eyes and tremble in excitement. I could feel my excitement trail down my thigh.