chapter one "getting kicked out"

(Y/N)
I was just getting home from school that day. The sunset was already out and was just as pretty as ever but all i cared about was getting home before some socials attacked me. "I'm home" I say yelling going into the house has my little brother was first to greet me "hi sis how was school?" He said "it was nice thanks" I smiled as I said that back to him my little brother was only 8 years old and his name was Noah. My parents really did not like me nor my brother but when did they like any kids I mean they care for us but there still rude and hit us sometimes. "(Y/N)! " My parents yelled from their room "great" I thought in my mind it was pretty late I should have been home from school a long time ago. I walked to my parents room walking past my room that was empty I walked in confused " hey why's my room empty" I asked seeing some really pissed off parents "(y/n) let's talk" my father said calmly for the first time every and I knew something was up. "We got a call from ur school saying u have had to many detentions and that your suspended for a month and we were not happy about that at all.." he said why and how could he say that so calmly but then I looked over at my raging mother "You think this is okay! We raised you better!" My mom screamed at me "so we decided it's better to let you leave s-" my dad got cut off from my mom and my crying a little " Get the fuck out!" I ran out with my backpack it was still kinda light outside with the sunset.

Okay hey guys thanks for reading if you did it's not good I know I was trying to make this all but not too lone anywhy here is the first chapter if you guys really like it then I will make another chapter but that's only if you like this byee