chapter 2 "meeting dallas"

The sunset was almost gone with little life. I had finally got to the park thinking I would just say there but I saw a group of boys playing football I had to pass them to get to the park. I put up my hoodie and made sure they could not see me at all. I walked calmly in the middle of what there doing getting hit in the head with the football "ow" I said falling backwords in a guy "oh we're sorry " I heard a shaky voice "geez what a pretty girl" I then heard a manly voice say that realizing my hoodie had fallen down and all my (H/C) was showing with my (E/C) being my shy scared self kinda I got myself up and started walking back to the park. Dang I looked back at the boys just to see the one who catched me was so beautiful. They had started playing football again like they never saw me. I went over to a fountain and sat down looking up at the stairs "gosh so care to tell me why this pretty board is all alone" I heard that manly voice again and I stayed quiet. "Come on at least say hi" he pouted like a kid that made me giggle "hi.." I was being as quiet as possible. "So care to tell me why you are here?" He questioned me "no but you won't need to know anywhy.... my name's (Y/N) by the way what's yours?" I looked up at him I just I was not to scared of him now it's not like he is trying anything "Dallas winston" he answered I have heard that name before just can't remember "I would like to know why your here alone you can get hurt by the soc I hope you know" he said worried "ay you worried you don't even know me Mr Winston" I giggled a little. "Mabye you should come with me misses (L/N)" I looked up at the stars 'mabye I shoukd' I could not but talk to myself his so handsome mabye if I go with him I will have a place to stay but how will I get to school oh well fuck school. "Sure why not" he put his hand out and I tokdn it. We walked hand and hand down to this bar more like place going upstairs into a room "this is where you live"

I hope ye liked this chapter I was not Ganna really upload this but I guess why not. because why not!!! See yeah! XD