-Thirty Seven- * -Three Days-

Savannah paced back and fourth in her room, this night was turning out horrible, it was already past midnight and she had only three days. Just moments ago she had the most life changing conversation with Kent, a vampire she never knew she could trust; although she still doesn't fully trust him.

"What did he say?" Savannah asked turning to Kayla. She needed to know that Ben was okay. "He can't concentrate right now, they are all around the forest he is going to retreat home. I couldn't even explain to him what Kent said" Kayla looked fearful and it made Savannah feel even more uneasy. "Wonderful" She responded sarcastically.

"From the sounds of it they won't bug us tonight, so maybe you should get some sleep, you will need it" As much as she wanted to stay awake, savannah knew she would need the sleep she nodded silently and trekked over to her bed, laying down and falling asleep almost instantly.

The next day, Kayla woke Savannah up softly. "Is everything okay?" She shot up then held her head as a wave of dizziness overcame her. "Relax, don't get up so fast. Every thing is okay" Kayla responded looking at Savannah fiercely. Kayla sighed as she realized she would need to tell Savannah the bad news. The truth was that she hadn't been able to get hold of Ben telepathically since last night, and it frightened her.

"Savannah I'm going to try and figure out what's going on. In other words I'm going to leave you here, and find Ben. I can't get hold of him and he and the rest of the werewolves need to know what's going on" Savannah was more than frightened on the inside but she wouldn't let Kayla know that. "Of course, I will meet you guys at midnight and we can go over everything" Kayla nodded and walked over to Savannah hugging her close. "Be safe"

"You too" Savannah responded before watching Kayla leave quickly. Once Kayla was gone there was a knock on the door. Savannah  fixed her hair and straightened her clothes out ebfore telling the perosn to enter. Shr regretted it once Vincent walked in, he closed the door behind her and locked it. She slid back and pulled her knees to her chest, hugging them as she watched his movements.

"I know about your little werewolf boyfriend" Savannah made sure not to react. "I don't  understand" She said innocently. Where was he getting at? Why question her now? Withing a matter of seconds he hovered over her and grabbed her wrists, pinning them down. "Do not play with me, Savannah, or should I say Savvy" Vincent smirked when Savannah glared menacingly. How dare he use her nick name like that?

"I hate you, let me go, now" Savannah growled through her clenched teeth. "Not until you tell me the truth?" He growled back just as icily. "Why should I bother, didn't your little human spies already tell you? And Denise, I know all about that you liar!" Savannah spat in his face.

She was surprised when she didn't feel a hit to her face, or even to any where on her body. Savannah watched Vincent who watched her with curious eyes. "How'd you know about that?" Savannah smirked finally. "Guess we both have our ways" At this Vincent finally grinned.

He ripped Savannah form her spot and pinned her on her back, he watched her carefully. "You have me there human, i'm afraid to tell you that you will no longer be going to meet with your little werewolf, he and his sister will not make it here and if you dare try to make it out to them, you will fail" Vincent gripped Savannah's wrists tightly, giving her a threatening message.

"You won't stop them, I can assure you" Savannah spoke with confidence. "Oh we don't have to stop them, you'll be dead before they make it here" Savannah's eyes were wide as she stared at the vampire before her.

"What?" She barely whispered. "You heard me, you have three days left to enjoy the rest of your life. Two as of midnight tonight. You didn't think Payne was going to actually let you live did you?" 

As tears threatened to spill over , Vincent smiled. "Oh you did.... Sorry" He smirked as she glared. She didn't expect Payne to let her live but she expected that Ben and Kayla would save her before the horrible day. How was she supposed to talk to them now? 

"Sleep well" Vincent said before biting into Savannah's neck and furiously drinking form it.

"I hate you, so much" Were her soft words before she passed out.

[ Author's note: Sorry my friends, I know it's short but I needed to get something out.. I haven't been feeling well lately. I just sleep a lot... And I mean like 14 hours at a time. I don't know what's wrong with me... Well I hope you like this despite the shortness, don't worry the last three chapters will be so much longer. ]