Jelsa in highschool

Chapter 1 First Day

Elsa's Pov:

Ugh! I can't sleep, there's too many thoughts in my head. 'It's the first day of highschool, I mean come on can't I get a little shut-eye before I have to go to school'. I thought. Then suddenly, my thoughts were interupted, when Anna came into barging my room.

"Elsa wake up! Were gonna be late for school." Anna said, as she began jumping on me.

"Anna get off of me, im already up. Go downstairs ill be down there in 10 minutes." I told her.

"Fine." She said leaving. 'Man, what time does this girl get up in the morning?!' I thought.

After she left. I jumped out of bed, took a quick shower, quickly put my hair in a french braid, and put on a white blouse with a snowflake on the side with skinny geans. And a beautiful snowflake neckles that my mom gave to me with white flats. As I made my way downstairs, I saw that Anna was waiting for me by the front door.

She had her hair in a brade, with a pink short sleaved shirt with blue geans and black flats.

"Anna you look great." I told her in awe.

"Not too bad yourself. Well, it is the first day of school." Anna said.

As we walked out of the house we made our way straite to Magic High, which wasn't that far from our house it was like only like three blocks. And once we arrived, we both stared at the huge gates that we were about to enter. Grabbed Anna's hand and pulled her inside. And once we were in, everyone started to stare at us and gave us dirty looks. Midway to the office I pulled Anna closer to me, because I could sence her discomfort.

Anna's Pov:

When we were half way to the office, Elsa pulled me closer to her. Probably a sisterly instinct, to make sure that I was safe and sound. Once we were at the main office, I saw a woman sitting there.

"Mam can we get our sceduals please?" I asked politely.

"Ah yes. Elsa and Anna from Arendale, correct?" She said, typing something on her computer.

"Yes that's us. May we get our locker numbers and sceduals, please?" Elsa asked.

"Of course. Here you go girls, have a pleasant day." She said, handing them to both of us.

"You too." Elsa said. And as we walked out the bell rang.

"Well bye Elsa, gotta get to class." I told her, walking off in the opposite direction.

"Bye Anna." She told me, waving bye.

After some confusing twists and turns, I eventually arrived at the Math room. But when I got close to the door, I bumped into someone.

"I'm so sorry." I told them. As a looked up, saw exactly who'd I'd bumped into. He had blond hair with blue eyes.

"No its my fault, I should've looked where I was going. By the way, my names Kristoff." He said, holding his hand out.

"I'm Anna." I said shaking his hand. 'Maybe this school wouldn't be that awful after all'. I thought.

Elsa's Pov:

After I said goodbye to Anna, I went to my locker to put my books up. Once finished, I walked to class. But, before I got there, I saw five bullies kicking a girl in the stomach. So I walked over there, to give them a piece of my mind.

"What the heck, do you think you are bulling this poor girl!" I yelled at them.

The only girl in the group, turned to face me. And she checked out my outfit for a secound, before letting out a small chuckle. "This is none of your business." She said, before walking to the center of the room. "Everyone out, this is a private party." Everyone, following her command, ran out of the room. Leaving me, the five bullies, and the girl alone.

"Who do you think you are, ordering people around!" I asked her furious.

"Look new girl, im gonna say this once and once only. Were the Guardians bitch, and don't forget it." And with that, she walked away with the rest of the Guardians. Acting like she owned the place. Once they were gone, I walked up to the girl and lifted her up to her feet.

"Thank you for helping me. K-Knowone else would. My names Repunzel but you can call me Punzie." She told me, holding her hand out.

"I'm Elsa. And its okay you don't have to apoligize, I just hate seeing people get bullied." I told her, shaking her hand.

After a short awkward silence, Punzie started talking again. "So what's your next class?" She asked.

"I have Brodway 101." I told her.

"Omg! I have the too, lets go!" She said grabbing my hand and pulling me to class. 'Maybe this wouldn't be to bad after all'. I thought.

Comment!!

Vote!!

Thx for reading!!