Warped Tour Tears

Here we are it's 2014 and you're at warped tour with all of your friends. You guys go all around hearing each band play. You your friends split up. You go to watch your favorite band, Black Veil Brides play, while they go and watch another band. Somehow you end up on the front row. Your day just keeps getting better and better. You're enjoying the wonderful show that they are putting on. As the show comes to an end, Andy ends the night singing never give in. You can tell that Andy was getting a little emotional. You keep wondering why might be the cause of this. Then, it hit you. I bet it was because he seen my scars. Shit! I forgot to wear my bracelets. You had scars and fresh cuts all up and down your arms. You could see the look in his face that he knew you could relate to the heart wrenching song. As you look down in shame, tears begin to roll down your face. A few minutes later, the song is over and the band walks off stage to go to their booth to meet fans. Of course, you weren't going to miss this opportunity to meet your hero.

"Hi, I-I'm (Y/N), you're my savior. You're here for me when no one else is. Thank you."

"Hey, (Y/N), it's so nice to meet a beautiful lady like you."

Andy slides his hands down your arms and holds your hands. He guides you to the tour bus. He said, "You know I don't mean to pester you, but I noticed your cuts, darling."

Andy looks down and rubs your arms. He begins to trace the cuts on your arms.

"Look at me. I know things are tough right now, but you're going to have to hang in there. I know it hurts, but hurting the most important person isn't making matters any better. Life gives us enough scars, we don't need to manufacture our own."

Tears stream down your face once again.

"Hey hey hey, now, don't cry," Andy says as he pulls you into his chest.

"Hold on to me, (Y/N). You're going to be okay. I'm right here."