Ch.1 Letters

(A/N: Ginny is now in Hermione's year.)
"MIONE!" Ginny yelled
"What?! I'm sleeping." Said a tired Hermione
"WE GOT OUR HOGWARTS LETTERS!"
Hermione shot up "WHAT?!"
(A/N: Hermione and Harry stayed at the Burrow now because the Dursleys didn't want Harry back and Hermione's parents died in a car crash in Australia.)
"Will you two be quiet. You woke me and Harry!" Said Ron.
"Good morning to you too." Said Hermione rolling her eyes
(A/N: Hermione and Ron are dating. But Harry and Ginny decided it would be better to be just friends.)
"We got our Hogwarts letters!!" Exclaimed Hermione
"There's downstairs with mum." Ginny said while running down to the kitchen.
"Kids breakfast!" Yelled Mrs. Weasley. "Here are your letters."
Ginny and Hermione grabbed the letters first.
Dear miss.Granger
We are pleased to inform you that you are accepted back to Hogwarts. Since you are the oldest year you can do many more things than other years. You can go to Hogsmeade any free time you have and many more things. The school supplies are free this year. Which means you don't need to buy anything for classes. This year we want the students to express themselves so we will not have school uniforms. You can wear anything as long as it's appropriate.
Personal note:
Miss. Hermione Jean granger
You are head girl this year. We decided that there should be another head girl there with you to help you and the head boy out. I will inform you of your duty's after the first feast.
Professor McGonagall

Everybody got the same note only four people got the personal note including Hermione.
"What did yours say?" Asked Harry
"IM HEAD GIRL!"
"IM CO HEAD!" Screamed Hermione and Ginny in unison
They both screamed at the top of there lungs.
Harry said congrats and Ron just looked at them in terror of how loud they got.
"Are you two the heads." Asked Ginny finally calming down.
"Nope. But I guess we don't have to go to diagon alley because it said they paired for the school supplies." Said Ron happily thinking he could just relax.
"I don't know about you by I'm going shopping for new clothes." Said Ginny is a sassy tone.
"You get a free day and decide to go shopping?" Asked a clueless Ron.
"Well it did say we didn't have school uniforms. So that means we HAVE to go shopping." Hermione said in a know-it-all-tone.
"I'm not going so goodbye" Said Ron walking away.
"Bye have fun" Harry said catching up to Ron.
"You forgot about breakfast!" Yelled Mrs. Weasley
Ron came back before Mrs. Weasley even finished her sentence.
"Mione and I are going to get ready to go shopping. So save us some."
With that said Hermione and Ginny got dressed and ready to go shopping. They ate a little breakfast and left and said bye.
◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️
A/N: Hermione is head girl and Ginny is co head girl.