2

I was scared very scared. We was stuck inside a house. A haunted house that we wasn't suppose to enter. I should of never went inside I should of just forget about all this house business and do what I really wanted to do outside. Now, since I can't go outside and play, I had to figure out a way to get out of this dumb house. The house was alive. It didn't make a move yet though. I founded 2 flashlights and lucky me found a bunch of batteries.

"TJ LOOK!!" I yelled. "I FOUND FLASHLIGHTS WE LUCKY!!"

TJ grabbed the flashlight.

"Let's start investigating." TJ said. "At least we can find some clues."

"Yea your right." I said. I then went to investigate the house. There was writings in the house and the house was tall. There was an elevator thank god we was lucky. We went through the elevator. It seemed to work. Then, the elevator seemed to stop.

"OH HELL NO...THIS ELEVATOR DID NOT JUST STOP ON US!!!" TJ yelled kicking the elevator. We was stuck...great.... I saw TJ kicking the elevator. When he kicked it one more time, it actually broke and we wasn't stuck anymore.

"Wow..." I said. We ran through the hallway and went down the steps.

"We getting close I can sense it." TJ said running.

"We probably aren't." I said.

"Yes we are." TJ said. "You said to never give up on anything if you tried. Are you giving up Justin???"

I looked at TJ.

"No.." I said.

"SO COME ON MAN!" TJ yelled.

I wasn't giving up. I then continued to run with TJ. Then, I heard a ghostly sound that was calling my name.

"Justin........." I heard the voice said.

"Wha....Justin who is that???" TJ asked.

"How should I know???" I said.

"Justin......its me Anna." I heard again. Anna?? Anna was my little cousin.

"Anna???! Is that you making that noise???!!" I shouted. Anna then came out. It was true. I saw my little sister.

"ANNA!!" I yelled. I gave her a hug.

"HEY JUSTIN!!!" Anna yelled.

"How....how and why are you here???" I asked.

"I got stuck. But there is a passage way." Anna said.

"WHERE!!!?" Me and TJ said in unison.

"Its on the other end but I was told by a ghost." Anna said.

"What???? There are ghosts in here???" TJ asked.

"TOLD YOU TJ!!!" I yelled.

"Ok ok you was right Justin." TJ said.

"Ok follow me." Anna said.

"Ok but I will talk to you later." I said. I wondered how my little sister Anna got inside of this house. She probably been was living here. You never know. But insist that, I will make sure I keep her in my sight.