Tom X Tord

(This is the smut from chapters 1 & 2 of one of my fics. Enjoy!)

Tom sat in his bedroom unpacking his bags from his family visit. He had been in Pennsylvania for 2 weeks for the holidays and had just returned. Matt, Edd and even Tord were happy to have him home. Tom left his messy room to join his housemates for lunch. As he walked down the hall, he could hear everyone talking. He peered out from the kitchen and was greeted with the living room coffee table filled with Chinese food. He sat down on the couch next too Edd and Matt cuddling on one side, and Tord wrapped in a blanket alone on the other. Tom sank into his seat, grabbed a bowl of Beef Lo Mein, and stared at the T.V. Matt and Edd were fixed on the screen as an ad for a resort came into view. He had noticed that Tord was kind of staring off to the distance and wore a concerned look on his face. He looked jumpy, like he was about to crawl out of his skin. I looked over at him and glanced into his distressed face. It hurt Tom's heart to see him like this, even though he had no clue what was wrong. "Can you pass the Wonton Soup Tord?". He was ripped from his thoughts and hesitated for a moment. "Y-yeah sure." His cheeks were a slight red. Tom had a huge crush on Tord. From his smile to his humor, everything about his was perfect. They sat on the couch for 3 episodes of some weird cooking show. As the T.V. went to a commercial break. Edd sat up and lifted Matt from the couch. He was dead asleep and drooling a bit. Edd looked down and smiled. "We're gonna hit the hay. Good night guys!". Tom and Tord let out quiet "goodbyes" and sank back into their seats. Another hour or so passed of the show when Tom got up to go to bed. "Sleep well Commie!'' As Tom was walking away, Tord grabbed his wrist. "Tom, wait." Surprised by the sincerity in Tord's voice, he turned around. Tord's face was flush red. Unlike his usual confident manner, he seemed a little shy. "T-Tom, I need to tell you something." His voice was trembley. It sounded like he was about to burst out crying. "I-I-I" He looked down. "I think I love you Tom." Tears started to form at the creases of his eyes. "It's ok if-" Tom swung his arms around Tord and Tord pressed his head into Tom's chest. "It's ok Tord, I love you too." Tom pulls him in tighter. Tord pulled out of the embrace. "Thank you Tom". They both made their way back to the couch and muted the T.V. They talked and talked and talked about how relieved they were to finally let that out and how they had both felt this way for a long time. They talked about their nervous acts during adventures because of each other. They laughed and remenessed on all the good times, and feel asleep in each other's arms, right on the couch.  (The next day) Tom woke up with Tord nuzzled into his lap. He scratched his head a bit and gave it a little kiss, as Tord smiled. He gentiley got up and made sure not to disturb Tord's slumber. After he threw the blanket they had slept with over the sleepy commie, he headed for the kitchen and started making breakfast. It was the weekend which meant a huge breakfast. Tom gathered a strenuous amount of ingredients from the refrigerator and placed them onto the counter. He started by brewing a pot of coffee. As it dripped slowly into the pot, he cracked six or seven eggs into a small bowl, whipping them into a yellow mixture. He splashed in a cup of milk and continued his whisking. As he worked, so quick and focused, he didn't notice Tord has left his spot. Tom jumped as Tord wrapped his arms around the startled cooks shoulders. Tom laughed and turned around the give Tord a kiss. Their lips met and and a wave of relaxation surged over them. Tord lowered his arms and gave Tom a squeezing embrace, before making his way over to the coffee maker. "So what's on the menu Jehovah's Witness?" Tom smirked and gestured to his station. "Bacon, Eggs, and Toast." Tord walked closer to Tom. He slipped his hands down the back of Tord's pants. "That sounds good, but I think I'm a little hungry for something else." Pulling one hand out of Tom's pants, Tord cups the back of Tom's head and pulled him in for a long passionate kiss. Tom's hands slip their way under Tord's shirt. "God you're-" Tom halts his speech as Edd and Matt walk into the kitchen. Instead of being shocked or even slightly surprised, they just stood there smiling at Tord. "Took long enough!" Edd shouted. Tord and Matt laughed while Tom remained puzzled, "Y-you knew!" "Of course we knew. Tord's had a crush on you forever." They all laughed and the three hungry boys sat down for breakfast. Tom brought out all of the and they all chowed down. Because of Tom's amazing cooking, they were all silent as they chewed with delight. In between bites, Matt spoke. "Sorry for interrupting you guys btw." Tord chuckled. "It's all good. I can wait." He smiles at Tom and he turns a bright red. As they finish up dinner, Matt and Edd head for their rooms. They bring out two bags and plop them down onto the wood floor. "We're actually going to the city tonight to see a concert." Matt interjects. "We'll be back by noon tomorrow." As they shut the door and head for the car, both guys are filled with excitement. Tord pins Tom up against the wall and pulls him in for a kiss. Unlike last night, they don't hold back. They take turns slipping their tongues in and out. As Tord pulls back for breath, a long line of saliva connects their mouths. Tord takes Tom by the arm to his bedroom. The interior is painted with black and the walls are bare. "You ready?" "You know it, Daddy." They pull themselves back into a strong romantic kiss. Tord slips his hands under Tom's shirt, and only pauses a moment to take it off. Tom does the same to Tord. Tord trails kisses down Tom's neck and pauses every so often ton suck on the skin on his neck. Tom moans with pleasure. He feels his way down Tord's pants when Tord pulls back a step. "Bad boy, you need to wait your turn." Tord slips down Tom's pants and underwear, leaving him totally exposed. He blushes as Tord looks him up and down with content. Tord throws Tom onto the bed and flips him onto his stomach. Tom lays, sprawled out on the bed, waiting for Tord. Tord grabs Tom's ass and pulls it up to his mouth as he gives a little chuckle, teasing him. "T-tord please!" Soon after Tord shoves his tongue is deep in me, licking all around my inside. Tom lets out small moan, only driving Tord more. Tord repositions himself and lines up his massive cock. Then he aims up and enters Tom. They let out small moans as Tord eases in. He starts slow, once more getting a feel for the land. He grabs Tom's dick and starts to jack him off. As he pushes himself into Tom, they let out of series of moans. He pushes in and out, moving deeper each time. His hips crash into Tom again and again. Tord amps up the speed and they both moan wildly. "Ugh h-harder!" Tom cries in between scattered breathing. "I'm gonna-" Tord released his hot cum into Tom and they both collapse onto the bed. Tom cums shortly after. They embrace each other, giving sweet kisses, with Tord's dick still buried deep within Tom's ass. "I love you" "I love you too".