Fourteen Facts About Me Part Four

Another one. Yaaaaaaay. I'm defiantly not running outta ideas.

1) I have edited the first chapter of PrincessOfSpace 's book Secret Life and plan to do the rest. eventually...

2) In my opinion, CaptainAmericaxBucky is best ship in the Marvel Universe.

3) Red Skull is the first villain to ever terrify me.

4) I didn't care for Fairy Tail, Digimon, Yu-Gi-Oh *spelt?*, Naruto, and Attack on Titan. I personally thought they were overrated. Sorry PrinceofFlames and PrincessOfSpace

5) The three anime I currently want to watch are Boku No Hero Academia (My Hero Academia), Yuri On Ice, and Soul Eater.

6) I jumped on the Panic! At The Disco bandwagon late. I just got into it last week.

7) My favorite P!ATD songs are I Write Sins Not Tragedies and The Ballad of Mona Lisa.

8) I auditioned for my school's musical.

9) I resent my family.

10) I want to learn more about Korean History because North Korea both scares and amazes me.

11) I named both of the cats I've had in my life. My first was Ming Ming named after the characters in Wonder Pets. My second (and current) cat is CeCe. Her name was originally Cookie, but that's what we call treats for our dog and we didn't want that confusion.

12) I was a very stupid kid. I burnt myself on two humidifiers, a steamer, a scented wax melting thingy, and a normal candle. That's why I'm terrified of open heat sources.

13) My mom took my dad and I to an early screening of Thor Ragnarok for her birthday.

14) I am in love with rabbits. Like, I will fight someone for a bun-bun. ~^o^~