Scenario: Their S/O trying to escape

S/O: Significant Other 
(Y/F/N) : Your Friend's Name 

(in case you didn't know)  

This is the first chapter I wrote for this book

------------------------------------------------------

Namjoon: 
You had been planning everything. Namjoon would either attend a party or hold a party in the mansion every 3 weeks.

But this time you didn't go along with him, convincing Namjoon you were feeling sick.

"Just go without me, don't worry, I'll feel better after a good night's sleep."

He protested at first, wanting to call off the party to stay with you, but changed his mind after a while.

"Fine, I'll go alone, but call me if you need anything alright? I'll come home right away."

It has been half an hour since he left and you expected him to come home around midnight.

You grabbed your bag and sneaked out of the mansion.
There was a forest nearby and you knew it leaded to a bus stop.
Seeing the bus stop in the far distance, you thought the plan would actually work.

You didn't get to take another step as you suddenly felt an arm wrap around your waist, pulling you against a chest. 

"I was just playing along baby..."

Seokjin:A few days have passed since you escaped from Jin

Seokjin:
A few days have passed since you escaped from Jin. You were staying in a motel for now and rented a small apartment where you would be moving in tomorrow.

Time went by and you finally got the keys for the apartment.

You opened the front door and walked inside. The rooms already had furniture in them, which didn't suit your taste but you could live with it.

After you had seen each room, you decided to go grocery shopping because the fridge was empty (of course).

Once returned, you walked into the kitchen and dropped your grocery bags out of shock.