Romance is for Humans-Passion is for Wolves

hola sorry for the wait but the Parentals are breathing fire down my neck to clean my room... hahaha--- did i do it? NO

o well this ones kinda short and crappy--- like REALLY crappy but i'll try to get the next chappp up by tonight :) i go to my dads house and i get to do WHATEVER i want.....so tell me if it's as crappy as i think/

Luv it, hate it..... and if it really was a waist of your time criticize the heck out of me!

Chapter Three~~~~

Some wolves are better than others----just by a TINY bit

There was a clash of sounds but I didn't notice... it was all going to end anyways. My mind seemed to be floating on a cloud of haze, separate from the world, and all the pain. Why had this happened? Should I have just told Simus where I'd been? It seemed the course I should've taken. Guilt washed through me. Was this how he going to find my body? Cold, alone, strewn about the forest? Was he going to even going to find my body? My lips trembled and I sucked them in to keep from omitting sounds. The bastards were Not going to get that satisfaction...

Suddenly my captor was ripped away and my I flew open in surprise. What the--

"Get the HELL away from her you bastard!" the new voice was snarling, my eyes found who it was and... I let out a relieved gasp, hand on my throat as if to make sure I COULD actually breathe.

"Darren!" I breathed. He didn't even a glance as he stalked towards my assaulter who was still laying in the leaves.

Waves of rage were flowing off of him as he paced forward, his animal instincts over coming the normally laid back persona he usually wore like a neon sign. Did I care at the moment? Hell no! I was saved! Relief flooded me, tingling through my veins in a delicious feeling of freedom. The night seemed like it was welcoming me back as birds twittered about and the wind rushed through the leaves whispering in harmonious blends of tones. A faint smile curved the edges of my mouth, I was alive! I was going to stay alive! And the fact that my captor was going to be beaten to a bloody pulp also sent a certain thrilling shiver through me but even that didn't cut away from the fact that I was actually ALIVE!

I giggled softly, the sound coming out a little hysterical, and tried to cover my mouth so as not to distract Darrel. The reason I was laughing? Not a clue in the world- but it made me feel better so I laughed some more, just relishing the warmth spinning itself a crystal web within my belly. I felt giddy with life, just happy and--

Adrenaline deserted me. Knees buckled. The world spun and then I was on the ground, legs folded slightly out to the sides of me as I blinked, trying to figure out how I'd gotten here in the first place.

"You are lucky I'M the one who found you, outsider-" to my ears he seemed to spit the word, like he was trying to get it off his tongue as fast as he could. My interest grew. "-If Simus had caught you..."

The stranger got up and brushed himself off nonchalantly. My eyes caught on his fingers; strong graceful... they'd caressed the line of my body and- just thinking about it made a shudder rake through my form as the ghosts of them trailed up and down my arm, reminding me where they touched but unable to let me feel his intensity once again.

"Simus?" he repeated, my nose twitched at him using my brothers name. "Is he your Pack leader then? You're Alpha? What would he have done if he had caught me out here with the girl? Skinned me? Broken a few bones? Killed me?" he chuckled, making my insides quiver and gestured to me. "What's this little Bitch to HIM-huh?"

Bitch! A total slap in the face. My whole body quivered with a rage I desperately wanted to unleash. Bitch? I'd show him bitch! But even as I thought it something in my chest constricted and made me choke. It felt like I was getting dissected from the inside out and a crazy doctor was seeing how much pain I could with stand in the vicinity of my heart. Not much. Agony and suffering splintered out from the life giving organ in the likeness of a blossoming flower- a breath whooshed out of my mouth- a demented flower.

Another pain slithered through my chest and I clutched at it, panting heavily.

Why was this happening?

My eyes closed and I tried to gain breath.

Why did it feel like a werewolf was taking a jack hammer to my rib cage?

Through the haze of suffering the guys words were hard to follow, sometimes sounding clipped, other times fluid and flowing as though imitations of the wind. It faded and tried to slip away but I strained my ears to follow even as I was struggling to keep myself propped up.

"Don't speak of her that way!" Darrel's voice snarled, but it was so... far away. Too far to reach, my mind thought fuzzily. More lances of pain shot through me and I felt my entire arm begin to shake and give.

"You still haven't answered my question."

Question... Question... What was the question? I couldn't focus, couldn't think, my entire being was floating and spinning and shaking with a never ending ache.

Wh-what were they talking about?

"She's his sister."

I felt eyes on me, taking me in, scrutinizing every move even as I swayed and tipped. Instinct screamed at me to meet the gaze and stare them down. Instinct could shut up, right about now. But it was an impulse I couldn't avoid. Sweat dripping down the hollow of my spin I forced my eyes to penetrate the curtain of my hair that currently swung in front of me, lank and woven with straw leaves. A spark of electricity jumped through me.

Blue eyes...

Blue eyes I knew could turn black on a whim.

Strength left me and I crumpled to the ground, eyes falling closed even as the leaves cradled me in soft palms. I blinked once. Twice.

"Hey wolfy- I think there's something wrong with the girl..."

Eye's drifted closed, my eardrums still ringing with the sounds of the wind and His voice.

I really wanted to prove I wasn't just a Bitch. My lips parted slightly as if to say something. I Really wanted to hit him.

Darkness fell like a gossamer veil over my entire being.

Ps i know its really bad but please still comment! i'll work REALLY hard to get another BETTEr one posted by tonight! SO please please Please vote and comment! THx