Beginning Author's Note

Hello, friends !! ~

Thank you for showing interest in my story! But before you begin reading, I would like to give out a few disclaimers.

1) Writing is a hobby I like to occupy when I have lots of free time, but unfortunately, I don't have a lot of free time. This may be a big letdown, but I don't think I will be posting too frequently. I really just wanted to get that out of the way first since I know a lot of people only like to read stories that won't be put on hiatus for a long time.

2) I'm not a professional writer in any way, and I'm still working on improving my skills. I'm definitely open to constructive criticism you guys may have, but I apologize if my writing sounds choppy or doesn't make sense. Since I go long periods of time without working on this story, there are destined to be nuances. I will do my best to fix them in the future!

If you were able to make it past my disclaimers and are still willing to read my story, I'm so glad! I'm sure you're aware by the title, but this is a Shingeki No Kyojin fanfiction revolving around Captain Levi Ackerman and my original character (OC), Maika Kuhn. In addition to her relationship with the captain, I focus a lot of this story on her character at an interpersonal level. It is so important to give visibility to the growth of your protagonist and supporting characters.

I will do my best to create a beautiful story that has a good pace and decent grammar. I sincerely hope you enjoy my first official fanfiction: Starlight.

Isa

*Chapters that have a "•" at the end of the title include a journal entry written by Maika's mother.