♫ 8. Make A Difference ♫

The next night, Armaan entered Khushi's room, to see her happily talking on the phone. He found out it was Riddhima when she said, "Ridzzi hold on just a sec." Then with her eyes, she asked Armaan if he needed anything. He shook his head and shut the door behind.

He laid down next to her and on the bed and gazed at the ceiling. Khushi was confused, but he simply asked, "Pretend as if I'm not here?" Khushi nodded, perplexed and went on to talk with Riddhima. He heard something about some clothes and a book before he zoned out of their conversation and continued thinking. He just wanted a peace of mind.

He had made the mistake of checking his phone for work emails and was met with tons of them from his manager reminding him over and over again on the things he was slacking. A new song. So many conferences he had questioned in the past month so he could focus on his classes. They wanted him to collaborate with other singers. They wanted him to start thinking about singing playback for Bollywood instead of single albums. They wanted him to think big.

But all of that... how could he? He had only wanted this to be a temporary thing so he could pay for his own college tuitions so it wouldn't fall on his parents. Then, his father was paralyzed and the hospital bills were off the chart. He found out his dad's business was going bankrupt. So, he stretched his temporary condition so he could support the family and eventually save Khushi from having to marry Arnav. He had thought two years would be enough. Then, he could leave singing and return to his medical studies.

He couldn't have best of both worlds when studies were getting tougher with each passing semester. The biggest of all, Riddhima was back. He wanted nothing more than to focus on the two of them.

His manager wanted an answer when he was back from this vacation, but how could he pick one from the three that meant a lot? If he picked be a singer and composer full time, he'd have to give up his goal to be a doctor. He'd have to give up Riddhima because the world wouldn't let him settle so young. He couldn't pick to be a doctor and quit singing because then how would he even pay for it and support the family?

After some time, when Khushi noticed Armaan was starting to fall asleep, she told Riddhima, "Ridzzi, Armaan is about to fall asleep. I don't want to disturb him. I'll text you?"

"Yeah, okay," Riddhima replied and ended the call, waiting for Khushi's text. Riddhima couldn't help but wonder if everything was alright. Armaan wouldn't go sleep on Khushi's room without a reason. He only did that when he was disturbed about something.

===

Sapna instructed, "Okay, so here's how this'll go. Armaan, I'll ask you a question about Riddhima and Riddhima, I'll ask you a question about Armaan. You answer within 5 seconds or you lose that question. Let's see how well you know each other, yeah?"

Armaan laughed, "Alright, let's go. But be ready for us to break your record."

Sapna questioned, "You can't possibly know all the answers about each other."

Riddhima backed him up "Try us."

Sapna took on the challenge. "Here we go then. Armaan, her favorite color."

"Ocean blue."

"Riddhima, Armaan's favorite color?"

"Red, like the tomato ketchup."

"Armaan, her favorite food?"

"Samosas."

"Riddhima?"

"Apples."

"Armaan, her favorite past time hobby?"

"Basketball."