Abba's reply

Hello my beautiful readers am really sorry for not updating earlier,please i should be forgiven because am really busy with school and all i love you guys    ❤❤💗

Haleema-ah wake up and get ready salim and salim are coming to take us out . Haleem said as he woke me up from my beautiful slumber

if i say haleem is not annoying am totally lying i and salim  are having some silly fights and do you guys know why we are fighting know because he carried my chewing and you know the worst situation i can carry his one bcs i see him as a boyfriend/bestfriend/brother .............

when we entered the car i wanted to sit at the back seat with salima but before i could reserve a mode was  hakeem has already entered and was already flirting that his girlfriend is the most beautifle,amazing,adorable and whatnot creature..

I sat in the front seat and when we reached ice-cream lab in wuse 2 salima and haleem  got the orders so i had to stick my ass on the my seat inside the car but dare not talk to salim, i was suffocating because i was quiet and i know i am a chatterbox the atmosphere between us was dry so i turned on the radio and right on cue for salim to start apologizing it was sorry by Justin bieber .

He started following the song and pointing at me and making his puppy faces that one could die for......

🎤is it too late not to say sorry cause am missing more than just your body🎧

He apologized and we were back to normal when we went home Layla told me that Abba is calling me in his room.

I entered his room and salaamed he answered and he had these serious face one would be scared of he adjusted his voice and said he is marrying me of to his best friends son and you know what there is mutual hatred between the boy and i .

I really hate him cause his this type  of annoying arrogant jerk when Abba broke the news i ran to my room and started crying uncontrollably and haleem came and he was apologizing it reached to the point that he started crying he also hates that stupid boy named abdul raman Mukhtar..

hello peps am dropping this chapter her for you guys pls you guys should be darlings and repay me for this chapter with
pls vote
Comment
And share

sweet Myraa💗💗💗