ÇHÅPT€R FØÜR

Sorry I haven't updated I've been sick and school is getting harder due to the end of the year so if you hate me I don't mind because I would hate me too but here's an update for you :-)

         ****Mimi's POV****

Me and Nash have been talking about random crap for the past hour and to be honest I like being around him I could get used to it. He told me about his family and friends and I told him about my family and Izabella. He laughed and said I was lying when I told him I have 8 siblings, and I told him he has none compared to me.

"What are their names then if you have so many huh" he asked.

" The first brother is Gordo, next is Nando then Matteo and Mack as you see" I said" The first sister is Liz, then Sofia and Irene plus my dads daughter Jenifer. " I say and Nash sits there looking at me like I'm crazy.

"Woah" he said astonished. "How is it to be a family of what 11?" He said as he was counting his fingers. "11 right 4 boys 5 girls your parents thats all right?" I just nodded and laughed at how long it took him.

"Don't get me started on my uncles and aunts cause' I can barley member' myself." He looked at me as if I had to heads.

"You cant member' ur' aunts and uncles." He said laughing insanely.

"Ok don't judge cause I have 9 uncles and 3 aunts." He stopped laughing and nodded for me to go on. "OK my dad has 9 brothers and 1 sister, and that means my mom has 2 sisters, I would have 5 aunts but 2 of my dads sisters died." I said getting teary-eyed cause it made me sad every time I talked about my passed aunts. Nash looked at me and started to hug me and I cried into his shirt, him not minding being full of tears. I was done crying in about 10 minutes so I got cleaned up and sat around with Nash.

"I'm sorry I freaked out Nash I just" I sighed" don't like talking about my dads dead sisters." He looked at me and in his eyes I could see sadness guilt and sorrow.

"You don't need to apologize Mimi I'm the one who brought it up in the first place I'm sorry that I made you cry." I got up out of my seat and hugged him so when I was done I was like kinda sitting on his lap. I just sat on his lap cuz I didn't want to get up.

          ****Nash's POV****

It was now like 4:45 and Mimi was sitting on my lap for no reason that I know of. I still feel bad cuz I feel like I made her cry like that. But she told me that it wasn't my fault so I mostly believed her but still felt bad. I moved under her and she fell off my lap straight to the floor so I jumped up and helped her up off the floor.

"I am so sorry Mimi are you Okay are you bleeding do you need an ambulance." I rambled until she said she was fine and she needed nothing just to sit down. So like the gentleman I am I carried her bridal style to the other couch. J put her down and she just laid down and closed her eyes, and when she was asleep I kissed her forehead and said "you'll be fine." It was like 5:30 when Mimi woke up so I told her that she should go home and rest but she said she was still tired and closed her eyes again. I went and got Sofie, Irene, and Mac, I think well, I told them to follow me outside. I walked the kids to their house, which is next door, and rang the doorbell. When a woman opened the door, and I saw a blonde woman maybe in her late thirtys knew it was their mom.

"Hello Mrs. Perez Mimi fell asleep and I thought I would take the kids back to their house, so what time do you want Mimi home by?" I asked.

"Well thank you...." Its Nash" I said.

"Thanks Nash she can come home whenever she wants to just as long as its by tomorrow cause she has a dentists appointment at 2pm so any earlier than that would be fine thank you for helping." She talked as an angel well Mimi's mom is awesome.

"No prob so by 2 tomorrow is fine?" She nodded "Well bye Mac, Sofie, and Irene." I said whilst ruffling Irene's hair. "Bye."

Now I'm home and told mom about Mimi and her what her mom said to do. She told me to put Mimi upstairs in my bed and told me to sleep on the floor. I carried her bridal style up to my room and she feels like a feather in my arms. I laid her down on my bed and went to get a blanket and a pillow. When I got back I set up my make-shift bed and made sure Mimi was okay. When I looked at her I saw I saw she had beautiful tan skin, and under her eyes is little faded freckles spread on her cheek bones, and her cheek bones are high. I wonder if she knows how beautiful she is without make up. After I looked at her gorgeous face I laid down on the floor and closed my eyes and thought about Mimi and Sofie and Irene and Mac and how happy they seem. I know that Mac and Hayes are gonna be best friends Sofie Irene and Sky are gonna be bffs and and when the time comes I will ask Mimi out but now is just to soon. With that thought I fell into a dreamless sleep.

****Sarah's (Mimi's mom) POV****

When that Nash boy came and brought the kids back I noticed he's the new kid that lives next door. His name was familiar and I knew his name somehow. Does Mimi know him, she probably doesn't.

"Does Mimi know Nash?" I asked no one in particular.

"She met him at Macon Why?" Mac answered me.

"I just wanted to know." Well now I know. And I can make her tell (more like force out of my body) me who he is and I can meet his parents.

Well I completely and utterly suck at writing but I suck and tell me what to do.

Vote Comment and all that shiz

Stay Nashty

Mimi :-}